Who would you rather see

I see retarded Ricky is babbling again from the land of blocked members knowing full well I won't see any of his immature turrets style posts.

I will say this much. You and your board butt buddies who waste your entire days trying desperately to get a rise out of members who put them in their place have all been removed from the equation.

I have no time for brainless fucks who seek a false sense of prepubescent power through making idol threats as aliases through PMs and inciting posts on a fuck board.

Your highy unpopular circle jerk crew won't ever grow the fuck up so it is a complete waste of my time and energy to even acknowledge you. Consider this my final post response to any of you.

I imagine as always your post has zero to do with the thread topic so I will let Ztonk handle it.

Now the poll is down to a 1 point spread so for all intents and purposes it's basically even.

This means V wins, FP wins and the OP Loses royally.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I call bullshit!! Like I said yesterday, in a 45 minute span 9 votes were cast all for fp!! Now this late in the game as faggoty touch has stated, how does this happen?? Yeah, this poll was mean spirited, and I will also say there are a lot of mongers participating in risky sex with a certain provider!!
lighty touch, why didn't you show.. Why did you ask kick to bring a gun?? Why did you backtrack after posting what you did about his family?? I will say you are just as bad as mata!! A rapist, and a violent con-artist!!! I'am not messing around with you.. change your ways!! You have posted exactly what type of person you are, and we all read it.. Leave kick alone!! I have read the threats and warnings YOU MADE to kick!! And I advised him to let Z handle it!! Behavior like yours will not be tolerated here!!
So, Lightest is ol' Mata? He shore cleanedt up his grammah. Musta paid fer a tutor. Still needs ta werk a bit mo' on his spellin', tho. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

Lol Ok sir spell check poynt out some of thise mizspeels o myne.

AND THE WINNER IS MS. V

MsV won even with 9 very questionable votes that were cast yesterday in a 45 minute span for fp..and People voting against my negative poll and the assembly line of johns that see fp..
To all that voted for Ms V, these were all untarnished votes, I say class always wins!!

I have also made an apology to Ms V for the unwanted attention, she did not deserve it..I have never experienced someone with more class wit and beauty than Ms. V.. That is only taken from her board presence and profile. .I cannot even imagine how breath taking she is in person.

The board loves you Ms. V
That does seem fishy. 9 votes in less than an hour,
I thought this should be fun, the poll results are going to be obvious!

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE

Ms Valentina- A true professional. A hilarious poster, with educated wit. Someone with NO negativity, and has an AWESOME body!
OR

Fire phoenix- A provider that is, well, BSC. Spews drama! ANDDD....... Well ?????????

ya'll decide Originally Posted by winn dixie
I say class always wins!!
Originally Posted by winn dixie
But not so sure this poll was "classy." And if according to you, "class wins", then by your own standards, this poll lost badly.

The results were not obvious and you miscalculated how many people in co-ed despise shit-starting threads like this. Judging by the backlash, it was clearly not a win for you. But that's ok. Just time to move on.

I'm happy they both did well, so no-one was embarrassed. They both should be proud of their support.

The OP just had a healthy serving of crow crammed down his throat but he'll never admit it.

Hell FP could have taken the lead and he'd still be making excuses.

The poll speaks loud and clear telling us the majority of board members won't back assholes.

This is why he and his circle jerk crew are forced to team up resorting to deflection, chaos and immature aggressive tactics in an attempt to draw attention away from that fact.

EXCELLENT POLL leaving the OP with a POLE up his ass.

Its funny when an asshole calls someone else an asshole. Guess they would know.

Still a better thread than some gross fucktard complaining about hookers not taking it in the ass.
The OP just had a healthy serving of crow crammed down his throat but he'll never admit it.

Hell FP could have taken the lead and he'd still be making excuses.

The poll speaks loud and clear telling us the majority of board members won't back assholes.

This is why he and his circle jerk crew are forced to team up resorting to deflection, chaos and immature aggressive tactics in an attempt to draw attention away from that fact.

EXCELLENT POLL leaving the OP with a POLE up his ass.

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
You o.k.?? You can judge the poll any way you want. I came up with the poll in response towards a post fp made about Ms. V that was b/s.. Fp quickly edited it, but I saw it. It was completely out of line, but par for her. .Sure this poll was mean spirited, but I will not tolerate that unfounded shit. Let's just say it was BAN WORTHY!! Kinda like the edits you have been making lately, and the threats you have been making towards eccie members.. So yes, windy hair/slightesttouch, I do have friends here. We back each other up at times.. Who you got?? Threats and b/s is your mo now.. Being an asshole and losing some support in response to lies that fp made about someone, and quickly edited. I can live with that!! Everytime!!
Lol Ok sir spell check poynt out some of thise mizspeels o myne. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
They is nun so blindt as them thet will not see.
anyone else notice how rick and 2 fake profiles always get 3 likes on every comment?
The Stupid Brigade is out in force... fucking idiot

Did ya notice how useless OLD whores are?
go ahead and like that one 3 times too hun, we're all buying it
I don't give a fuck what a tired old whore believes.
There are a few of you retarded fucking idiots.
But good to see that you see me everywhere, I didn't pay shit to be inside your tiny head. lol
My god, that is the scariest Halloween costume I have ever seen in posts' 148's avatar!!