why no AA providers? what is wrong with us?

FYI, I have seen ladies of all races, but I for one would like to point out, that (certain) black folk don't know what it's like to be white. We are always the racist, always the one holding the black man/woman down (not in a good sex way either!) we are always the one responsible for all the black persons woes or troubles. We are always the excuse black folk use when a certain amount of hard work from anyone of any race would prove we can become more colorblind as we move forward. Geez, can't we all get along???

I do know what it's like to be profiled by people and the PoPo. Be white, have long hair, tattoos and you'll find the PoPo all over you. Worse is if you drive an American made 4X4 truck with lots of bumper stickers. Still, I've got to be me and if I have to endure profiling to live my life the way I want, then so be it. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Umm I don't think its the same thing but I regress
Umm I don't think its the same thing but I regress Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Regress or digress very funny TX. They both work. Love your showcase.
Well as a country raised white boy from the the Midwest, who went to school where there were no A.A. girls well that was just the way it was. Once I got into the hobby and had my first, second, third taste etc. well that is what I have found to be my preference now. I don't know why but usually the conversation is better, the extracurricular activities are also better during the appointment.
By the way Dallastxbaby your pics are making me want to move to Dallas.
FYI, I have seen ladies of all races, but I for one would like to point out, that (certain) black folk don't know what it's like to be white. We are always the racist, always the one holding the black man/woman down (not in a good sex way either!) we are always the one responsible for all the black persons woes or troubles. We are always the excuse black folk use when a certain amount of hard work from anyone of any race would prove we can become more colorblind as we move forward. Geez, can't we all get along???

I do know what it's like to be profiled by people and the PoPo. Be white, have long hair, tattoos and you'll find the PoPo all over you. Worse is if you drive an American made 4X4 truck with lots of bumper stickers. Still, I've got to be me and if I have to endure profiling to live my life the way I want, then so be it. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
As the young lady started above, its not the same and no matter how many times those projected feelings of 'less than" have been explained, the accepted consensus by the majority of society is those attempting to explain why they feel that way are a bunch complaining whiners and not deserving attention.

I just love it when my non-minority corporate colleagues make the skin-crawling, anger-inducing statement of "I don't see color, I judge based on the person." BULLSHIT!!! We all have pre-conceived notions and most are based on race. But I digress

As for me and AA providers... Not my preference. As a black man I can honestly say I have a chronic Latina fetish and I aint lookin for a cure
long thread boys and girls. but please pm me all the hottest kinkiest ebony ladys inside the loop and i will do what i can to rectify the situation. no pimps, ghetto or bbw ladies in bad areas.hot intellectuals in Dallas in a nice Dallas incall. thank you!]
Lol haha you guys don't make fun of my english I am African okay? we use some words differently
I can honestly say I have felt the same way-AA providers are not as desired -although lots of guys love AA women I just feel other races of providers are more desired.

Ex. MOST sugar daddy/ISO/Personal exhaust their desire for a Caucasian 1st Hispanic 2nd and Asian 3rd

Some even so much as say No AA girls-I understand preference but besides that?

MOST think we are FAT(as I am a heavier chick-huge boobs-matching a** and i am fairly tall for a woman) although the guys that see me LOVE me I seek to be desired by more.

Although I may be -I am not sure what to do to improve my business.

I do better traveling-but would love to enjoy my home in Houston.

I speak properly- have always been joked that I am a white-black girl.

Guys even often hang up on me because they think i am not the girl in the pic when I answer my phone-they think I am Caucasian

I have one tattoo-that I do not make visible in any of my pics-I am professional-keep nice clean MOSTLY UPSCALE incalls-I offer some things MOST AA providers DO NOT-I travel-Keep an open mind-stay prompt-courteous and communicate well.

In certain places you'll see a trend of no AA desired and other's love us.

I have definitely seen the negatives listed and do not hold those qualities.

I feel as though other AA providers DO contribute to our potential. WE set our standards and A lot of AA have IMHO F*cked up or contributed to bad stereo-types.

BUT how do the successful AA providers manage and excel?

I did see that it has been expressed that it is deeper than this thread-I totally agree-BUT are any of the successful AA providers offering the things they feel can grow our race's bond? Are they open to helping each other or just themselves?

I don't know. But I know I try to help everyone I can. I change rates to see if there are anyone interested that may not be able to afford or wish to spend as much because of different reasons and HONESTLY I haven't had much success even with changes I make. I reach out to other providers and help them in any way that I can. NOTHING returned

I started out limited strict "menu"-and i am open-minded now-I see what is desired but sometimes I DO feel there are more strikes against AA providers-especially myself.

I am not down about it or weak minded-I just have a sense of reality and live as a realist.

Most AA rate are significantly lower than other races and if they aren't they get haggled-why? I never feel the need to compete with any individual but it does affect business sometimes.

I get everyone wants a deal-which I definitely have to understand BUT I possess quality and don't wish to be in connection with high-traffic "I'd rather NOT be a freeway" LOL

I try to base my rates on what I would be comfortable with and staying within my markets range. As my service is great-I provide an experience-I continue to feel the need to raise my rates to receive (closer to) the value of my time.

Like it was stated-make your date feel like they are the only man in your life. (how-ever it was worded) I possess that-I feel our time is OUR alone time BUT I miss out on other's because I spend too much time with one. My dates always go over and the one that didn't go over much made me feel bad because he didn't want to leave-yet offered no additional compensation.

I really haven't got much from this thread-maybe my post will give me a response that will enlighten me and NOT criticize or put me down.

We will see Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream

Karrine,

I see a lot of my own thoughts in your post. I can relate to your experience whole-heartedly. Not only as an Ebony Provider, but also as an Ebony woman who is intelligent, eloquent, and speaks the "King's English".

As far as being a "Successful Ebony Provider" goes:
I'm not a "Successful" Provider until I leave this industry. Point blank.

And yes, I agree with you on the fact that there are other black providers on here that contribute to the negative stereotype about Ebony ladies. But then again, bad service should not coincide with color and bad service is definitely not limited to one's race/ethnicity.

Also, I never question why guys put "No AA" in their requests/ISOs. If they say no AA, then they don't want AA. They have a choice of where their money goes and I need not to start a thread that advocates the reason for wanting to see (or not to see) black tail. I am grateful and happy for the wonderful men who have seen me and enjoyed my brown skin.

Oh, and as far as the Sugar Daddy thing goes, you might want to read up on the Black Sugar Babies of the 1700's who were also known as "Placées". Apparently, there were some gentlemen who needed a chocolate fix back then too.

I'm Sicilian/Italian and grew up between the East Coast and West Coast and where I grew up dating an AA was a big no no. And I never understood why?? In the civilian world I never had any experiences with any AA girl (not because I didn't want to) but because it just didn't happen for whatever reason. Over the years all my girlfriends and ex-wife were the typical tall, blonde barbie but one day..on a flight to Cali from Charlotte I sat next to this AA girl. She was f-ing hot...she looks just like Tamron Hall from the Today show. Anyway, she is smart, articulate, sexy and classy (all of the things I look for) and I try and find that in AA providers her on eccie and P411 as well.

Long story short..we both travel often and have had great weekends in Vegas, Atlanta, Scottsdale, Charlotte, NY and we just talked yesterday about where we will meet next. This has happened over the past 5 years so we hook up about once a year - I have no idea if she has an SO and could care less...

Oh and by the way...she the first AA girl I had ever been with and has been by far the BEST sex and bj I have ever had. So now I am an "Oreo" lover...either a blonde/red head barbie type or sexy sultry AA girl. And I'm the opposite I DON'T go with Asians and very rarely go with a Hispanic.

And guys who don't see AA girls don't know what they're missing - but hey that just leaves more for me!

Karrine,

I see a lot of my own thoughts in your post. I can relate to your experience whole-heartedly. Not only as an Ebony Provider, but also as an Ebony woman who is intelligent, eloquent, and speaks the "King's English".

As far as being a "Successful Ebony Provider" goes:
I'm not a "Successful" Provider until I leave this industry. Point blank.

And yes, I agree with you on the fact that there are other black providers on here that contribute to the negative stereotype about Ebony ladies. But then again, bad service should not coincide with color and bad service is definitely not limited to one's race/ethnicity.

Also, I never question why guys put "No AA" in their requests/ISOs. If they say no AA, then they don't want AA. They have a choice of where their money goes and I need not to start a thread that advocates the reason for wanting to see (or not to see) black tail. I am grateful and happy for the wonderful men who have seen me and enjoyed my brown skin.

Oh, and as far as the Sugar Daddy thing goes, you might want to read up on the Black Sugar Babies of the 1700's who were also known as "Placées". Apparently, there were some gentlemen who needed a chocolate fix back then too.

Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I been tryna figure it out and Im a half breed
  • Crock
  • 11-17-2013, 06:55 PM
I just love it when my non-minority corporate colleagues make the skin-crawling, anger-inducing statement of "I don't see color, I judge based on the person." BULLSHIT!!! We all have pre-conceived notions and most are based on race. Originally Posted by GentleGiant2467
And I call bullshit on your assertion. I have many pre-conceived notions, but few that are based on race. Unfortunately, it's a convenient excuse for us to believe that everything bad that happens to us is because of the color of our skin. Unfortunate because of two things:
1. There will always be racists, so we can't ignore complaints of racism.
2. Because "the race card" is so convenient, it makes it an easy crutch for people who aren't interested in finding out why things really happen to them. It's a crutch that promotes further racism.