Typical. Slam the leader and then offer no advice. Rummy is about the same as some of you numbnut Tea tards...

• WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 08:27 AM
First Turdfly felt the need to call out another poster, not once but twice, for lacking credibility. Now he calls out yet another poster by calling him a "moronic buffoon."

I believe we have a open and shut case of Turdfly trying to drive off those he feels might be competition! Originally Posted by bigtex

Try to keep up you moronic buffon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I like it when he misspells buffoon....
  • CJ7
  • 09-12-2013, 08:30 AM

I like it when he misspells buffoon.... Originally Posted by WTF

right after he pisses and moans about making mistakes

You do understand that Obama will still bomb them if this move does not work out. What Putin did was save congress's ass. Those chickenshit did not want to go on the record with a vote.

Our congress did not want to do their job. Obama obviously really did not want to bomb them but without the threat, we would not have been able to get to this position.

We will see how it plays out. Originally Posted by WTF
Odumbo still hasn't made a credible case for bombing Syria. Extant evidence indicates that an U.S. attack against Assad could put WMD into the hands of a greater number of undesirable players rather than actually limiting the use of said weapons.

Boy you are dumb.

Originally Posted by Doove
You voted for Odumbo -- twice!

I like it when he misspells buffoon....
Originally Posted by WTF
It doesn't matter whether Turdyfly spells it Buffon or Buffoon, he is still an ignorant cocksucker!
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Odumbo still hasn't made a credible case for bombing Syria. Extant evidence indicates that an U.S. attack against Assad could put WMD into the hands of a greater number of undesirable players rather than actually limiting the use of said weapons.

! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm not for Obama bombing them, Israel is.
The growing list of left of center Obama dectrators now includes Time's Joe Klein. Klein could always be counted on to defend Obama....but not now.

[H]e has damaged his presidency and weakened the nation’s standing in the world. It has been one of the more stunning and inexplicable displays of presidential incompetence that I’ve ever witnessed. The failure cuts straight to the heart of a perpetual criticism of the Obama White House: that the President thinks he can do foreign policy all by his lonesome. This has been the most closely held American foreign-policy-making process since Nixon and Kissinger, only there’s no Kissinger. There is no éminence grise—think of someone like Brent Scowcroft—who can say to Obama with real power and credibility, Mr. President, you’re doing the wrong thing here.

[H]e has done himself, and the nation, great and unnecessary harm. The road back to credibility and respect will be extremely difficult.

There is no "there" in the Obama White House.....oh how I miss the Gravitas of GW that the progressively left media loved to mock so much.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 10:56 AM
.....oh how I miss the Gravitas of GW that the progressively left media loved to mock so much. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WTF; I agree. It is funny that GW looks to have "gravitas" compared to the bumbling Obama...........

Originally Posted by WTF
You do know that over 40% of the country is receiving food stamps? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I also know that while it may help, it food stamps is only a bandage for the real problems.
Obama and Syria: Stumbling Toward Damascus

"The President’s uneven Syria response has damaged his office and weakened the nation.

"On the eve of the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Barack Obama made the strongest possible case for the use of force against Bashar Assad’s Syrian regime. But it wasn’t a very strong case. Indeed, it was built on a false premise: “We can stop children from being gassed to death,” he said, after he summoned grisly images of kids writhing and foaming at the mouth and then dying on hospital floors. Does he really think we can do that with a limited military strike—or the rather tenuous course of diplomacy now being pursued? We might not be able to do it even if we sent in 250,000 troops and got rid of Assad. The gas could be transferred to terrorists, most likely Hizballah, before we would find all or even most of it."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/11...?iid=obnetwork

I'm not for Obama bombing them, Israel is. Originally Posted by WTF
So, apparently, is Kerry.

Kerry Rejects Assad’s Timetable for Dismantling Chemical Weapons

"U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is rejecting Syria’s proposed timeline to hand over its chemical weapons, saying the country’s own assurances that it would follow a 30-day lead time “are simply not enough,” the Associated Press reports."

http://world.time.com/2013/09/12/ass...of-u-s-threat/
He was against a war apparently before he was for it.
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2013, 07:35 AM

So, apparently, is Kerry.

Kerry Rejects Assad’s Timetable for Dismantling Chemical Weapons

http://world.time.com/2013/09/12/ass...of-u-s-threat/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let Obama, Kerry and Israel go it alone!

I also know that while it may help, it food stamps is only a bandage for the real problems. Originally Posted by ladylove12
Yea, people not paying income tax on their income.
Without the United States there would be no Israel... Originally Posted by WTF
Israel existed 2000 years before the US. Arguably Great Britain was more instrumental in the recent "version" of Israel than the US. Try to keep up you moronic buffoon.

It was much better than Rummy's.

You do understand that Obama will still bomb them if this move does not work out. What Putin did was save congress's ass. Those chickenshit did not want to go on the record with a vote.

Our congress did not want to do their job. Obama obviously really did not want to bomb them but without the threat, we would not have been able to get to this position.

We will see how it plays out. Originally Posted by WTF
God you are a moronic buffoon. Putin handed Obama his ass. Obama could have insisted on a vote. Reid would have accommodated him.

Obama will NOT bomb Syria unilaterally. You still haven't figured it out.

First Turdfly felt the need to call out another poster, not once but twice, for lacking credibility. Now he calls out yet another poster by calling him a "moronic buffoon."

I believe we have a open and shut case of Turdfly trying to drive off those he feels might be competition! Originally Posted by bigtex
Please point out who I called "moronic buffoon" other than WTF. Bigkotex does not even rise to the level of "moronic buffoon". He's more a "dumbshit in training to be a stupidshit."

right after he pisses and moans about making mistakes Originally Posted by CJ7
I simply pointed out that everyone makes mistakes - even me. Then I pointed out the mistakes he made.

It doesn't matter whether Turdyfly spells it Buffon or Buffoon, he is still an ignorant cocksucker! Originally Posted by bigtex
When Assup Rider shows up then there's a quorum for the Austin Reacharound Crew and Typo Police!