What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

Is this a fantasy?? I would love to roleplay that scenario with you! My clients can wear one unless they agree to come back in 2 days.. cuz guess who has the keys
Oh that was for ArchAngel 10
See my msg below. Forgot the quotes

QUOTE=ArchAngel10;1062243343]I'd like to try wearing a male chastity cage. Wear it for a week.
Saturday rolls around and my GF makes wear some womens lacy boyshorts, thigh highs around the house, that shes bought for me. While wearing all that take my GF out to a nice romantic dinner. After dinner we go and get an erotic couples massage. Of course no happy ending for me

When we get home have her ball gag me, put a blind fold on me, strip me, tie up on the bed. Then she does me with a strap-on. After shes done me with me. Shr finally take the cage off. I do her as she deserves! Once I finally cum all over her. She locks my cock up again until the next weekend.[/QUOTE]
You think that's because it's normal and very common for men to fantasize about that. And for ladies like me I'm so lucky that there are guys like you!

QUOTE=SweetSuzanna;1062243682]Gotta cum to KC! MMF is my favorite thing![/QUOTE]
My lesbian friend got stopped by security at the airport onetime as she was taking her toys for her fantasy with her girlfriend. They pulled her to the side to search her carry on. They pulled out some super large dildo, buttplug, lube, condoms for when things go in their asses for easy clean up. She was super embarrassed. All infront of everybody in line. I wish I would have been there, Then I could have crossed off a lesbian fantasy. Originally Posted by BiggD6
Gotta get that shit on video, will go viral instantly.
What is your newest fetish you havent tried yet?

I want to be tied up with a man using a feather on me.

Either I will just laugh and laugh...
( and never cum )
Or could I possibly laugh and be turned on

Enough ~ into an orgasm ???

Or just beg him to no end, lol.

Anyone ever done this ?
Thank you , Zena. ♡ Originally Posted by Zena
I don't think you will on and cum like this way,
Yes SweetSuzanna. Its a fantasy I have. So far, my GF and I have only gotten to going out to dinner. While I'm wearing my chastity cage & a pair of lacy boyshorts underneath my clothes.

Dont think will get to the other two parts though as she isnt into women. Doesnt like the idea of doing me with a strap-on.

See my msg below. Forgot the quotes

QUOTE=ArchAngel10;1062243343]I'd like to try wearing a male chastity cage. Wear it for a week.
Saturday rolls around and my GF makes wear some womens lacy boyshorts, thigh highs around the house, that shes bought for me. While wearing all that take my GF out to a nice romantic dinner. After dinner we go and get an erotic couples massage. Of course no happy ending for me

When we get home have her ball gag me, put a blind fold on me, strip me, tie up on the bed. Then she does me with a strap-on. After shes done me with me. She finally takes the cage off. I do her as she deserves! Once I finally cum all over her. She locks my cock up again until the next weekend. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
[/QUOTE]
i luv luv luv when a gent wears pink lacey panties under his trousers or jeans!!!

now THAT'S redneck dirty!!!!
I want the hot bi guy who is submissive! Send him to me!

I hav a client wanting to host a group orgy similar to this in hot springs I hav a t girl bi chicks and a very Hot bi male sub love all your fetishes! Originally Posted by rainbowskye
  • M4ww2
  • 11-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Been fantasizing about a bondage threesome with a female and realistic t girl domme. Me being bound and forced to submit to both of their pleasure has been running through my head of twisted fun. It’s been too long I need to get tied up soon.
Receive 4 handed massage from a M/F combination. Mutual touching is involved with the female. I am laying face down as she guides my hand to him to my surprise he is nude and get a handful of his manhood. She then turns my head to the side moves him in position guides me to my first taste. You can use your imagination from here.
I love cold refrigerated cum
especially if you have a healthy diet. Originally Posted by melannie_star
FYI - I eat lots of pineapple
So now I am applying with Ubereats(Zena) and chilling my balls to 38 degrees(Mel).

Still looking for the light to heavy bondage date, and the elusive bucket list ticket "home invasion forced fantasy" before I retire.
My current fetish is PopRocks..
You say the candy? Do tell...
Well now I flip you on all 4s, head down ass up like a good slut, I then use a handy liquid to run from your ass to your taint, then I apply PopRocks and all their popping glory to your sweet rosebud, then proceed to indulge my sweet tooth. Or should I say sweet tongue........Now just imagine all the sweet sensations your feeling....lol
My current fetish is PopRocks..
You say the candy? Do tell...
Well now I flip you on all 4s, head down ass up like a good slut, I then use a handy liquid to run from your ass to your taint, then I apply PopRocks and all their popping glory to your sweet rosebud, then proceed to indulge my sweet tooth. Or should I say sweet tongue........Now just imagine all the sweet sensations your feeling....lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

mmm...mmm...mmm....that sounds amazing!