when should the session timer start and or end?

[quote=dearhunter;506375]
*ahem* speaking of education since some of you guys want to be grammar freaks in here. learn how to distinguish "knew" from "new". 2 totally different words and meanings...../quote]
tb_69, you are knew here.........don't sweat the little stuff. Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
alright you got me on that won

TMFT, there seems to be a problem with your equipment. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
That's what the providers keep telling me...
[quote=dearhunter;506375]
*ahem* speaking of education since some of you guys want to be grammar freaks in here. learn how to distinguish "knew" from "new". 2 totally different words and meanings...../quote]
tb_69, you are knew here.........don't sweat the little stuff. Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69

I will let your copying of his quote which you fucked up go, I will let your 'knew' go, but it's 'don't sweat the SMALL stuff'......you jackass! LOL
CD said "colloquial"...........tha t's just hot. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's funny I don't care who you are. I gotta get off here or I won't be able to spell a damn thing right...where's my dictionary
Where's Kurrin when we need her...lol
A mind is a terrible thing to waste... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Thank you for the corrections...but I type how I want. We are in agreement a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thank you
I knew you would get a kick out of that........TFF...........if you hadn't highlighted it, she would probably have never even noticed. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm getting a kick out of you...and I realize you have a problem. Want to get personal..knock yourself out. I'm not having anymore conversation with idiots.

I'm going to keep this on topic & not respond to anymore of This Nonsense because that's what it is.

Time starts when you walk through the door Period.

If you don't agree fine; if you do fine. If you want deals go to "let's make a deal.com"

Happy Trails!
It does say at the top to keep these posts on topic, thought provoking, and more importantly entertaining. They are being very entertaining. Including CD
[quote=DEAR_JOHN;506396]

I will let your copying of his quote which you fucked up go, I will let your 'knew' go, but it's 'don't sweat the SMALL stuff'......you jackass! LOL Originally Posted by dearhunter
Damn, I can't slip anything buy today.............WTF
It does say at the top to keep these posts on topic, thought provoking, and more importantly entertaining. They are being very entertaining. Including CD Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well, yes, sweetheart, but I think you are confusing the word "and" with the word "or." The thread has to be all of these things, or you will be punished. Again.

I do believe that cM is right, though, we probably should get back to the topic before we are castrated.

No provider worth her business would claim that you guys have to sit through whatever we want to put you through for that hour or two. If she's getting too chatty, then by all means, try to move things along! There are polite ways to do it.

Bad way:

"Excuse me, miss, but I'm paying for that sweet little p*ssy of yours, so if we could just get to that part, I'd be very appreciative."

Good ways:

- "I want to hear the rest of your story, but would you mind giving me a little back massage on the bed over here? My muscles are a little stiff..."

- "I love talking with you, but you are just so beautiful that I need to hold and kiss you right now." (Gently lead her to the bed)

- Silently put your finger to her lips and then kiss her. It's sexy to be seduced, even when you're a sure thing!

I'm sure I could think of a million more ideas. Should you guys have to find a way to tactfully start BCD activities? No. Unfortunately, we do not live in an ideal hobby world. Believe it or not, sometimes I have trouble getting the guy to come to the bed with me. Some people like to talk!
No read it up there it says and. But you are right about being tactful. Just like there are tactful ways to keep track of the time
Bad way:

"Excuse me, miss, but I'm paying for that sweet little p*ssy of yours, so if we could just get to that part, I'd be very appreciative." Originally Posted by China Doll
I don't no...........that sounds pretty hot.
No read it up there it says and. But you are right about being tactful. Just like there are tactful ways to keep track of the time Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
My joke on you went over your head, but that's ok. I still like you.

Of course the provider should also be tactful with her actions and words. Everyone should be tactful, but if everyone was tactful, this thread never would have been started.

I don't no...........that sounds pretty hot. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I guess this is one of those times you and I will have to disagree, hmm?
Well DH china is obvious a lady all the way so she may not find that hot
Damn I missed that one CD. I was distracted by your avatar lol