Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

Honorable mention is good for now. Check back in 3 yrs fellas. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Or you could just do what you did in this thread and "mention" yourself on the first page the next time one of these threads pops up even if you're not qualified for the category being discussed. Then you won't have to wait 3 years. Or even 7 should you choose to crash a "Best Providers 40+ Age Bracket" thread. I mean, if business is slow and you need the bump, I wouldn't pay attention to rules or categories, either. Rules are for amateurs.
We gotta add Spike as well. I will give her 4 more votes to give her 8. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
MB,

Okay, here's the deal...

Me, you, Reese Foster, Kendall4u, and Spikebaby. Dinner, drinks, and a complete loss of inhibitions! $300 per lady, $250 for dinner, $200 for drinks, $100 for the room. $725 from each of us gets this done, provided that the ladies agree.

You in:
MB...yes or no?
Reese Foster...yes or no?
Kendall4u...yes or no?
Spikebaby...yes or no?
SayWhat...yes or no? Fuck yes
MB,

Okay, here's the deal...

Me, you, Reese Foster, Kendall4u, and Spikebaby. Dinner, drinks, and a complete loss of inhibitions! $300 per lady, $250 for dinner, $200 for drinks, $100 for the room. $725 from each of us gets this done, provided that the ladies agree.

You in:
MB...yes or no?
Reese Foster...yes or no? I am in!
Kendall4u...yes or no?
Spikebaby...yes or no?
SayWhat...yes or no? Fuck yes Originally Posted by Say What

There is my vote.
Thank you guys for adding me to the list, it is always a pleasure! xoxo
Count me in for sure
  • Caleb
  • 01-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Or you could just do what you did in this thread and "mention" yourself on the first page the next time one of these threads pops up even if you're not qualified for the category being discussed. Then you won't have to wait 3 years. Or even 7 should you choose to crash a "Best Providers 40+ Age Bracket" thread. I mean, if business is slow and you need the bump, I wouldn't pay attention to rules or categories, either. Rules are for amateurs. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
While it is indeed true that the beautiful Tara Evans provided her own "shameless plug" early in this thread, you will also note that she was not included in the first summary. Our auditors insisted that she be mentioned by someone other than herself before such an honor was bestowed upon her. This did indeed occur somewhere in the vicinity of post #82. Thank you for your feedback and for your diligence in assuring that all SHMB rules were properly followed.
While it is indeed true that the beautiful Tara Evans provided her own "shameless plug" early in this thread, you will also note that she was not included in the first summary. Our auditors insisted that she be mentioned by someone other than herself before such an honor was bestowed upon her. This did indeed occur somewhere in the vicinity of post #82. Thank you for your feedback and for your diligence in assuring that all SHMB rules were properly followed. Originally Posted by Caleb
You've misconstrued my intent. As I stated above, I concur with you and Ms. Evans that rules are for amateurs. Ain't no amateurs on this board, so we don't need no stinkin' rules. Anarchy is good.
MB,

Okay, here's the deal...

You in:
MB...yes or no?
Kendall4u...yes or no?
Spikebaby...yes or no?
There is my vote. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Count me in for sure Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Is this even a question.
Or you could just do what you did in this thread and "mention" yourself on the first page the next time one of these threads pops up even if you're not qualified for the category being discussed. Then you won't have to wait 3 years. Or even 7 should you choose to crash a "Best Providers 40+ Age Bracket" thread. I mean, if business is slow and you need the bump, I wouldn't pay attention to rules or categories, either. Rules are for amateurs. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
LOL
MB,

Okay, here's the deal...

You in:
MB...yes or no?
Kendall4u...yes or no?
Spikebaby...yes or no?
SayWhat I know you and I talked about this. You said I could come along and watch....and learn. I think you said something like "The best way to learn is to take a hands on approach." Did you forget?
Sophia...No man would forget THAT statement to YOU dear!
SayWhat I know you and I talked about this. You said I could come along and watch....and learn. I think you said something like "The best way to learn is to take a hands on approach." Did you forget? Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
Very intriguing.
Is "Very Intriguing" another way to say "Friggin Hot"? Lookng at my thesaurus...
MB,

Okay, here's the deal...

You in:
MB...yes or no?
Kendall4u...yes or no?
Spikebaby...yes or no?

Well shit, can I just watch? I've had out-of-body experiences with two out of the three ladies so that's gotta count for something! Heh!

I make really great post-coital snacks. Just puttin' it out there
Damn Say What no we have a audience. Not sure i can perform under this kinda pressure. But it is worth a shot.