One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

Once again, you DODGE the question. Which is why I said above that you would never survive in a real debate at college or elsewhere. You would get failing grades.

Lincoln may have said the war was to save the Union, but that is NOT what I asked. I asked why the South seceded in the first place - and I mean the very first seceding states, not just the last four.

So, I will ask it again: "Can you point to ANY of the Declarations of Secession of ANY of the Confederate states that is NOT consumed with the issue of slavery?"

Take your time. We'll wait. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Poor In Bred Hankering imitating his simian brotherhood in jacking off and shit slinging. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He has took out your hyena ass, again and again...LOL

More brilliance from the YouTube enema bandit!
Poor Whifffy
Poor In Bred Hankering imitating his simian brotherhood in jacking off and shit slinging. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And as you squat on your porcelain throne as the "King of Idiots", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, a "plumber's helper" will serve as your scepter.

a laughingstock.

Pathetic little shithead, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Quit talking so much about your puny prick, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Oh what a despicably illiterate liar you are! Go back and have mamma read out loud what I actually posted. You sure can't read. From the first time I brought it up on this thread I said your Full Suit Condom Man avatar reminded me of you in a body condom.

Go back and look: Old-Twerp, it's your lying ass that needs to go back and look. You said the 'GUY WAS WEARING A GIANT "CONDOM"', Old-Twerp. So you lied then, and you're still lying, Old-Twerp. And your ignorant-ass even missed the hyperlink provided; hence, you've embarrassed your lying-ass by lying again, and your lying-ass has been caught lying again, Old-Twerp!

WHO pointed out that it was a F451 cover? Oh, that's right, I DID. How is that MY lying? YOU kept denying it ever existed, THAT is the lie about Condom Man, and it's all yours, Buffoon. You've claimed to have read that book, Old-Twerp. If you'd been honest, your lying-ass would know that the protagonist was not a 'GUY WEARING A GIANT "CONDOM"', Old-Twerp!

That's sure what it looks like to me!! You've claimed that you've read that book, Old-Twerp. If you'd been honest, your lying-ass would know that the protagonist was not a 'GUY WEARING A GIANT "CONDOM"', Old-Twerp!POST IT AND LET'S SEE!!!

As to you homosexual devil avatar, POST IT AND THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT BETTER. !! You're still lying, Old-Twerp!

Sorry, you are wrong. POST IT AND THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT RATIONALLY. You're delusional, Old-Twerp, and haven't acted rationally in months. IF YOU DON'T POST IT THEN YOU ARE CONCEEDING I AM CORRECT. IT WAS YOUR AVATAR, IF I AM WRONG--PUT IT BACK UP FOR ALL TO SEE! Your delusional avatar never existed, Old-Twerp. (but we know you won't because YOU know I am right).

Coward, Liar, IBBuffoon!!!! They go together so effortlessly.

Good to know you at least can't argue with the last comment. You're demonstrably still lying, Old-Twerp, and you've been revealed to be a congenital liar. Hence, you're a repudiated liar, Old-Twerp.
Originally Posted by Old-T
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054372837]And as you sit on your porcelain throne as the "King of Idiots", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, a "plumber's helper" will serve as your scepter.

Poor in bred has to steal another person's idea.....You are
And as you squat on your porcelain throne as the "King of Idiots", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, a "plumber's helper" will serve as your scepter.

Quit talking so much about your puny prick, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Toilet talk? Talking about my JUNK?

He's headed for the big breakdown, folks, as we roll into DAY FIFTEEN OF CORPYS OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!
Deflating that pretentious bubble you wear with facts, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is not defending slavery or the Confederacy.

Suffice it to say that Lincoln went to war to preserve the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, there would have been no war had Lincoln not promulgated it. And here are ordinances from two southern states severing ties with the Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; there's no mention of slavery!

1. Tennessee

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND ORDINANCE dissolving the federal relations between the State of Tennessee and the United States of America.

First. We, the people of the State of Tennessee, waiving any expression of opinion as to the abstract doctrine of secession, but asserting the right, as a free and independent people, to alter, reform, or abolish our form of government in such manner as we think proper, do ordain and declare that all the laws and ordinances by which the State of Tennessee became a member of the Federal Union of the United States of America are hereby abrogated and annulled, and that all the rights, functions, and powers which by any of said laws and ordinances were conveyed to the Government of the United States, and to absolve ourselves from all the obligations, restraints, and duties incurred thereto; and do hereby henceforth become a free, sovereign, and independent State.

Second. We furthermore declare and ordain that article 10, sections 1 and 2, of the constitution of the State of Tennessee, which requires members of the General Assembly and all officers, civil and military, to take an oath to support the Constitution of the United States be, and the same are hereby, abrogated and annulled, and all parts of the constitution of the State of Tennessee making citizenship of the United States a qualification for office and recognizing the Constitution of the United States as the supreme law of this State are in like manner abrogated and annulled.

Third. We furthermore ordain and declare that all rights acquired and vested under the Constitution of the United States, or under any act of Congress passed in pursuance thereof, or under any laws of this State, and not incompatible with this ordinance, shall remain in force and have the same effect as if this ordinance had not been passed.

Sent to referendum 6 May 1861 by the legislature, and approved by the voters by a vote of 104,471 to 47,183 on 8 June 1861.

2. Louisiana

AN ORDINANCE to dissolve the union between the State of Louisiana and other States united with her under the compact entitled "The Constitution of the United States of America."

We, the people of the State of Louisiana, in convention assembled, do declare and ordain, and it is hereby declared and ordained, That the ordinance passed by us in convention on the 22d day of November, in the year eighteen hundred and eleven, whereby the Constitution of the United States of America and the amendments of the said Constitution were adopted, and all laws and ordinances by which the State of Louisiana became a member of the Federal Union, be, and the same are hereby, repealed and abrogated; and that the union now subsisting between Louisiana and other States under the name of "The United States of America" is hereby dissolved.

We do further declare and ordain, That the State of Louisiana hereby resumes all rights and powers heretofore delegated to the Government of the United States of America; that her citizens are absolved from all allegiance to said Government; and that she is in full possession and exercise of all those rights of sovereignty which appertain to a free and independent State.

We do further declare and ordain, That all rights acquired and vested under the Constitution of the United States, or any act of Congress, or treaty, or under any law of this State, and not incompatible with this ordinance, shall remain in force and have the same effect as if this ordinance had not been passed.

Adopted in convention at Baton Rouge this 26th day of January, 1861. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are every bit as stupid as JDBarleycorn. I used to think you were smarter, but not any more.

I asked you REPEATEDLY to cite to a "DECLARATION OF SECESSION". Can you read that? I printed it bold and big so you can't pretend later that you did not see it.

Instead of giving me what I asked for, you instead DODGED the question by referencing to two of the Ordinances of Secession. Each of the Confederate stats passed a short ordinance as an official act of the legislature. And, of course, you cited two ordinances that don't state ANY reason for seceding. They just say they are seceding without explaining why. Most of them are like that (although some cite slavery), which is why I asked you for the Declarations of Secession in the first place.

Now go back and Google "Declarations of Secession". Those are the LONG declarations where the states declared why they were seceding.

Take a look at Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi, Georgia.
You are every bit as stupid as JDBarleycorn. I used to think you were smarter, but not any more.

I asked you REPEATEDLY to cite to a "DECLARATION OF SECESSION". Can you read that? I printed it bold and big so you can't pretend later that you did not see it.

Instead of giving me what I asked for, you instead DODGED the question by referencing to two of the Ordinances of Secession. Each of the Confederate stats passed a short ordinance as an official act of the legislature. And, of course, you cited two ordinances that don't state ANY reason for seceding. They just say they are seceding without explaining why. Most of them are like that (although some cite slavery), which is why I asked you for the Declarations of Secession in the first place.

Now go back and Google "Declarations of Secession". Those are the LONG declarations where the states declared why they were seceding.

Take a look at Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi, Georgia. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Take a look at this, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=115

Take a look at this, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=115 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'll go yo one better. Take a look at this tranny fucker:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=116

BTW, you forgot to call me "mick", you ignorant bigot.
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Can you read that? Originally Posted by ExNYer
THAT is your basic problem: no, Buffoon cannot read. Or at least he cannot comprehend.

He is in total meld-down and any rational thought he used to be capable of (questionable at best) is now long gone. He is refusing to acknowledge his past use of Condom Man as his avatar. If he won't even admit he had a gay devil avatar or a Condom Man avatar, which he used to be very proud of. Both those are relatively recent events, and if they are beyond his comprehension how do you expect him to intelligently comment on your question?
He can't count either. he thinks this is day 15 of his meltdown. But I'm willing to predict this will last at least another few weeks until he gets pissed off and leaves again.

But what'll that take?
I'll go yo one better. Take a look at this tranny fucker:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=116

BTW, you forgot to call me "mick", you ignorant bigot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is refuted at:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=122

THAT is your basic problem: no, Buffoon cannot read. Or at least he cannot comprehend.

He is in total meld-down and any rational thought he used to be capable of (questionable at best) is now long gone. He is refusing to acknowledge his past use of Condom Man as his avatar. If he won't even admit he had a gay devil avatar or a Condom Man avatar, which he used to be very proud of. Both those are relatively recent events, and if they are beyond his comprehension how do you expect him to intelligently comment on your question? Originally Posted by Old-T
You're still lying Old-Twerp. You once fallaciously claimed that you read Bradbury's book, Fahrenheit 451, Old-Twerp. If so, what is the protagonist's name, OldTwerp?

He can't count either. he thinks this is day 15 of his meltdown. But I'm willing to predict this will last at least another few weeks until he gets pissed off and leaves again.

But what'll that take? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Your dumb-fuck golem ass posted this today at 10:23 AM.
As usual, Corpy is on his own.

Nobody supporting him.

Lying and crying.

Day FIFTEEN begins with an attack, in which he challenges the efficacy of a fucking dictionary. You really think your dictionary website are better than my two? YOW"

Where will today's episode take us? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then your dumb-fuck golem ass posted this at 11:56 AM today.
I guess this IS another Benghazi thread! DAY FOURTEEN! Benghazi threads held hostage by IBIDIOT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Subsequently, you are the dumb-fuck golem jackass that posted this at 11:59 AM today.
Toilet talk? Talk a it my JUNK?

He's headed for the big breakdown, folks, as we roll into DAY FIFTEEN OF CORPYS OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yesterday, you're the dumb-fuck golem jackass that posted this at 9:17 PM.

Welcome to day 13 of IBIdiot's RACIST OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN.

Post is evidence of the 19.th century thinking that pervades this board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So it's your dumb-fuck golem ass that cannot separate reality from perverse and delusional fantasies, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. What ever will your dumb-fuck golem ass do when you run out of fingers and toes?

Poor in bred has to steal another person's idea.....You are Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And as you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, squat on your porcelain throne as the "King of Idiots", wielding your "plumber's helper" scepter during those difficult times, you will have blank "scroll" rolls at your side to capture tidbits of Ekim the Inbred Chimp's "wisdom".
I know what you're thinking, Corpy. Which day is is Corpy? 14 or 15? well, to tell the truth, in all the excitement, er, excrement, I kinda lost count myself. But seeing how you mentioned my "ass" four times in the preceding post, it's pretty easy to tell that you're hankering to BLOW me ...

Well are you, punk?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ibhankering

And here's another word that isn't in Webster's...
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2013, 11:12 PM
You once fallaciously claimed that you read Bradbury's book, Fahrenheit 451, Old-Twerp. If so, what is the protagonist's name, OldTwerp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The most common answer to your question would be Guy Montag, though I have a hard time considering him a protagonist because—to put it bluntly—he was stupid too often, or at least did too many illogical things. He is clearly the central character. Personally I found it hard to feel empathy for him because he was too impetuous and let his boss and the professor lead him around by the nose too often. But if forced to pick one it was Montag; in essence he was the protagonist by default.

The leader of the book people (I don’t recall his name) could have been a better protagonist if Bradbury had developed him more and given him a more major role, but he wasn’t.

Did I pass your quiz?

I will accept your apology for the "fallacious" comment any time now.