Perpetual Weight Loss Thread

TFW you realize you have the body of Ron Jeremy with less hair. Must get back on track! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I never found that man attractive. Just goes to show that size does matter
Turns out weight loss is harder if you realize no one is going to see you naked for a while.
Turns out weight loss is harder if you realize no one is going to see you naked for a while. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Not that I have this problem, but losing weight for yourself is also a good motivator. I got tired of my stomach so I’m changing it. Don’t care what anyone else thinks
Not that I have this problem, but losing weight for yourself is also a good motivator. I got tired of my stomach so I’m changing it. Don’t care what anyone else thinks Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
It's a valid point. One I should take to heart.
It's a valid point. One I should take to heart. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Hope it didn't come off as harsh. I learned that if I continue to do things for others I'll never be happy.
Hope it didn't come off as harsh. I learned that if I continue to do things for others I'll never be happy. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Oh no, not at all. I was actually mostly joking anyhow. Although the extra terror of knowing someone might point and laugh can be a good motivator. I want them to at least wait until I leave to laugh.
Lmao, if it makes you feel any better, a lot of women love cute bellies on guys
Turns out weight loss is harder if you realize no one is going to see you naked for a while. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Think of it as giving the ladies something to look forward to.
Lmao, if it makes you feel any better, a lot of women love cute bellies on guys Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well I am going to make a lot of them very happy when I get back in the mix lol.
Well I am going to make a lot of them very happy when I get back in the mix lol. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Lol your personality alone should make them happy
Lol your personality alone should make them happy Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well thank you!
Back on intermittent fasting today after too long away from it. The first day is always tough.
2nd week of exercising and eating healthier. Feeling decent but hunger is constant but slowly dissipating. 15 lbs to lose by April 1st and should be doable.
2nd week of exercising and eating healthier. Feeling decent but hunger is constant but slowly dissipating. 15 lbs to lose by April 1st and should be doable. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Good for you!

I'm getting back on track with diet tomorrow. I've been sick and probably am still too sick to work out yet but I can definitely get the diet right and maybe start working out again in a couple of days.