Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

Go find the nearest gloryhole and fill your mouth with cock. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's YOUR J-O-B woomby ! Not everyone has the same J-O-B as YOU and Ekim The Inbred Chimp. And keep WKing for each other, ya fags !
That's YOUR J-O-B woomby ! Not everyone has the same J-O-B as YOU and Ekim The Inbred Chimp. And keep WKing for each other, ya fags ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It's not my job and you know it. You're nothing but a sad, old man who makes up gay stories on the internet all day. Of course you don't have much else to do between waiting for your check each month, do ya?
Prove that I've ever sent YOU one PM, tu mentiroso bastard. And when YOU can't, leave the site forever, to NEVER come back , even under another "name " as YOU'VE done in the past . Is THAT a deal, ya yellow backed chicken shit ? Provide PROOF , you LYING SON OF A BITCH that I've EVER sent YOU a PM. We're waiting ! I'll even ask the site monitors to chime in on this one ! Your swishy waling ass is grass now ! You've been caught in ANOTHER post that YOU present as fact that YOU can't prove or substantiate, since it NEVER happened. Keep fucking up woomby, YA POS. stick with working the golyholes ya POS ! At least there you can TRY to boss people other than Ekim, YOUR WK, around ! Tu chupa vergas, guey ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Prove that I've ever worked in a gloryhole. Provide proof. And I'll be contacting the mods about how to prove your pm messages. You've asked for blowjobs and assplay on SEVERAL occasions. Do you not like people saying things about you? If you don't like it, don't dish it out, you puto bitch.
More dreaming and projection from YOU ! We should expect no less from a swishy walker like YOU that's been crowned THE 2016 DOTY AWARD WINNER ! At least I give YOU the " woomby salute " for YOUR award that YOUR reach around crew does not !!! Pobrecita puta Y EUNUCH Y cum guzzler !!! Maricona ! Caitlyn Woomby ! Don't break YOUR canckles in those heels, puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Should I go back and look at all the posts where you've posted something AFTER I posted in the thread? That constitutes following around, dumbass.
No advertising. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Worried about that goddamned competition, St. Whiny? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He likes to stay UTR.
Prove that I've ever worked in a gloryhole. Provide proof. And I'll be contacting the mods about how to prove your pm messages. You've asked for blowjobs and assplay on SEVERAL occasions. Do you not like people saying things about you? If you don't like it, don't dish it out, you puto bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hit RTM in any PM that YOU claim I sent to you, ya lying pobreecita mentiroso puta ! Go ahead and lets see what the MOD has to say about YOUR lying maricona ways. Go ahead woomby ! Let's see YOU expose YOUR lying self to everyone here ! Don't go all " yellow backed " now maricona ! YOU are the one that needs to " provide proof " about any PM's. You've already proven your fag tendencies with numerous other previous posts that EVERYONE has seen woomby !
Hit RTM in any PM that YOU claim I sent to you, ya lying pobreecita mentiroso puta ! Go ahead and lets see what the MOD has to say about YOUR lying maricona ways. Go ahead woomby ! Let's see YOU expose YOUR lying self to everyone here ! Don't go all " yellow backed " now maricona ! YOU are the one that needs to " provide proof " about any PM's. You've already proven your fag tendencies with numerous other previous posts that EVERYONE has seen woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are a full of shit maricona. La mas puta. You talk about lying liberals and you're nothing but a goddamn lying queen, you piece of shit beaner. Get the fuck out of here. I don't need to provide jack shit. You're the one sending me gay ass private messages, you cum guzzler. Provide proof or shut the fuck up, you puta mentirosa pedazo de mierda. Chinga tu madre, jotito puto.
Gey Rey is a stalker? Go figure!
  • DSK
  • 11-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Gey Rey is a stalker? Go figure! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You fuck trafficked Mexican hookers - go figure!!
You fuck trafficked Mexican hookers - go figure!! Originally Posted by DSK
Still hanging at the AMP'S JL ?
You are a full of shit maricona. La mas puta. You talk about lying liberals and you're nothing but a goddamn lying queen, you piece of shit beaner. Get the fuck out of here. I don't need to provide jack shit. You're the one sending me gay ass private messages, you cum guzzler. Provide proof or shut the fuck up, you puta mentirosa pedazo de mierda. Chinga tu madre, jotito puto. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Keep "duckin' and dodgin' " maricona mas puta ! Keep showing everyone why YOU'RE a yellow backed lying liberal POS EUNUCH and the DOTY AWARD WINNER OF 2016 ! And " chinga TU madre " is something that YOU must hear a lot of with your Momma / SEEster flat backing down at the 'holes en TU familia bid'ness, chapete ! Make sure to bring TU Madre / Hermana plenty of dingleberries for that dingleberry pie tomorrow ! YOUR favorite part of Thanksgiving is the "stuffing " that YOU get AFTER the familia eats dinner. And there must be lots of " chocolate fudge " for YOU puta !
Just read the reviews from the Dick Sucking Kreep, they read just like JL's.

Same addiction to slave flesh. Same hangouts.

Same everything.
Worried about that goddamned competition, St. Whiny? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just trying to maintain the integrity of the board, Assup. Then you show up.
Just trying to maintain the integrity of the board, Assup. Then you show up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Still whining about your post count, or is this about Salina?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, MR. GALLUP!
You answered it for me, AssupIrrelevant. You add nothing to the conversation, as usual.