bbbj threAD

Ever make the long trek to the big D? Dallas lol
Sometimes I just like to lay back and cum.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2018, 11:04 AM
I love to edge... Originally Posted by Analeese
I hear it's better than p×ssy? lol
I hear it's better than p×ssy? lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe...but have definitely been told my mouth can feel like a pussy

It’s warm wet and oh so soft ....
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2018, 10:20 AM
Maybe...but have definitely been told my mouth can feel like a pussy

It’s warm wet and oh so soft .... Originally Posted by Analeese
Those men must not know what a good slippery pussy feels like, nothing is better than pussy! Good head is great so I get their logic
Those men must not know what a good slippery pussy feels like, nothing is better than pussy! Good head is great so I get their logic Originally Posted by BLM69
I love pussy, but NOTHING beats an awesome blow job!
Those men must not know what a good slippery pussy feels like, nothing is better than pussy! Good head is great so I get their logic Originally Posted by BLM69
I’ve come to figure out guys play in this playground sometimes even with boundaries they choose not to cross therefore a bj is the most they will do....it’s generally one of the major things missing at home ....and a good one yes is hard to find...

Don’t really know why...I want a guy to feel relaxed and appreciated while with me...and awesome BJs usually does that
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2018, 04:31 PM
I love pussy, but NOTHING beats an awesome blow job! Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
Whatever floats your boat man, do you!
Know what sucks? That this thread made it to page 12...

Know what else sucks in Dallas? You tell me, I'm a visitor...
Analeese I may have a challenge for you next time I’m in dallas.
Analeese I may have a challenge for you next time I’m in dallas. Originally Posted by Jason2319
I love a challenge...
This a good welcome back to Eccie Thread...….

A good BBJ is slow, with balls playing and some CIM or COF action at the end. I like to reach around and touch the breasts as well. I like a provider who enjoys doing it as well......