Lol to funny

U can always claim a disgruntled pimp hacked your account
I'm using voice text so I'm driving and I don't have time to go back and read it but I believe majority of the things I'm saying you can comprehend it you know what I'm saying and when I gets a computer if you would like me to I will go back and buy the berry correctly for your education since you don't have comprehension skills Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Holy fuck! You're doing voice to text?

You talk like that too? I would have blamed my keyboard.

U can always claim a disgruntled pimp hacked your account Originally Posted by NubianPrince
When a guy named Nubian Prince DOESN'T have your back, you no longer have any legs to stand on, LMFAO!!!
When a guy named Nubian Prince DOESN'T have your back, you no longer have any legs to stand on, LMFAO!!! Originally Posted by Tapper85
I was on her side at first..til I found out he never contacted her through eccie

Cops,scammers,thugs,pimps and rapists use these tactics on girls who are too lazy/incompetent to screen all the time

With Google voice and burner phones,it's just too easy to pretend to be another member
She should have just apologized and kept it moving
Blah blah y'all Still going on lol once again nothing to do with y'all life I don't care who is on my side cause the people that contact me and got the info knows what it really is if I could post every dame text that was sent to my phone then all of y'all will look like straight ass cause I don't know Dallas doc didn't even no that name until the person that contact me said they was a member and since I didn't take a cheap ass donation for my time I have to be the N word and crazy after I post this 5 mins later I get the text that I need to take it down and he will destroy my blank ass but sad you see how many people can comment on thing they don't even know about only what they read on here and I am the uneducated one lmaof I never post alert cause I very careful. But not only Careful I AM NOT CHEAP so get all the right Bussiness men unlike cheap men. Fuck up part I posted it as a joke cause it's funny to me that I was called that for the first time in my life but just show how many ignorant people in this world lol but care on ignorant ass people that don't have nothing to do in life but state opinions on something they either don't understand and thing they don't know what actually happen Sad Sad World and not the world People in this world
Chill out girl, you're going a mile a minute. As adults, we all have to deal with ugly truths in this world. Whether it be racism, sexism, classism, or any "ism". The important part is how you deal with it, keep it classy, sometimes you can perpetuate the negative stereotypes with how you handle a situation. Real talk express here, "sistas" are prejudged at times for being unintelligent, hyper-emotional, and erratic. Your posts do nothing to negate that ideology and/or mitigate/resolve that issue. These people are trying to help you out and you're still "going off" like someone slapped your baby. Be cool, calm, and collective. I'd say if this is the first time you've ever been called the n-word (to your face, kinda sorta) then you're doing well! Do us all a favor and chill out, then move on. There is no longer any benefit for yourself or anyone else here.
Nubian prince never said a pimp hatched my account what was said most of Dallas women is owned by Pimps and second he never contact me to see me he contact me because of something on my post and second DALLAS so cheap expecially the women so I don't care are even concerned bout Texas men thus far look at the alerts sad everyday is over ten alerts a day sad who will want to deal careless ass men I give thumbs up with out of state women and men crazy the more Dallas men speak I see why out state men don't fool around in Dallas Texas so care on Pimp and trash
You tell me to move on and people like you have something to say so lmaof lol they helping me I don't see how they helping me but if you say so but it will happen again watch what I say it when it happen again it's going to be the right one lol coming from a person stop slim don't say it put phone down lol
Tapper85 and I don't need support standing I stand on my own that's why I am in this big ass house and 3 cars thanks so much alone cause I stand alone leader not follower
Ok, do you girl! God bless! I didn't really comprehend the first two post after my initial post, but I understand the last one. Enjoy your big ass house and 3 cars, because "that's" what's important in life.
Forget eccie for a second,what's your beef with paragraphs,commas and periods?
Y'all on here is what's not important at all now it's God bless funny ass boy not man boy cheap boy slow ass forgot what he wrote lol
Poor girl.

She's not very smart. I mean every phone has auto-correct. There shouldn't be that many grammatical/spelling errors.

Poor girl.
This is the female version of Suiram77. What a knucklehead!
I'll see use of comprehending I have people that work at Sprint Verizon and T-Mobile if I have an issue and concern about my safety I can contact my people and they will Look up the number in their database let me get the clear even though I have that much information name address etc. all I'm saying that Dallas Dick was picked out of 1000 my bad 100,000 members on ECCIE reminded you I don't do nothing in Texas. None of my reviews are in Texas besides one and it's not Dallas it's San Antonio so I didn't pick and Dallas dock out of the blue I don't even have any information on the Dallas doc don't even know none of the members in Dallas Texas so that name was not randomly picked out of the blue that's what the text message he sent say it but he was a member for 20+ years and his name was Dallas lock so when you really logically think about it somebody got a hit on his ass knocked me some random person decide to use his name it is not him not do I make myself very clear enough but every thousand members on ECCIE Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
OMG! Did you intend to use a period (.) there or did you accidentally hit the wrong key?

BTW, that is NOT an ass hole emoji!

PS - Can anyone decipher "lmaof" for me??