Redefining Austin CoEd - SL and I were talking with Ricky and....

No... None of it is made up....

Good old fashioned Austin gossip presented with a flare and a twist for your entertainment pleasure....

Like old blomypop23 here...... links showing exactly the kind of action he is seeking with a backstory of being a lovesick puppy dog known to be a drunk falling for ladies that let him ride bareback...... Zero restraint as well....... a couple were known to have pretty serious monkey's on their backs but he didn't care......

Says the genius who marries dumbass stripper's, comes on here and fucken pounds his chest about, and you're gonna sit there and talk about other people's relationships?? The old "Holier than Thou" routine huh?

homer13/blowmypop23 is living proof of every bad thing that can come from being a guy that gets a little too involved with the ladies in a community so be sure you all do your homework...

You seriously did not post this, cause after all we all know what a "glowing" track record you have with the ladies of this community.
Originally Posted by Whispers
All I can say to this asinine shit right here is...

Welcome back Homer13 ... now known as blowmypop23
If there is a Welcome thread for you, sorry I missed it.

THX for all the additional entertainment ... to Y'all.
Gotta leave just as soon as I got here but I I moved out of Austin over 6 months ago so getting banned talking here makes no sense to me.

Happy hobbying

RR- it's done bro, we were bro's.......you know why we stopped being bros...this should not be my step to take

Now you see where Whispy wants to take COED - fabricating and disparaging members. All you do is throw mud on the wall and hope it sticks and hope someone believes you. Problem is that most people know you and your reputation.

We know the real reason that you go to the forum is to get tips and tricks for your group. I don't believe your story about why your called Whispy. I believe everything blowmypop said about you. That is more likely the truth as your reputation is well known.

We, the community, are not going to let you take COED back to where you took it before. We have stood up. Not allowing you to post misinformation. It will be corrected.

No... None of it is made up....

Good old fashioned Austin gossip presented with a flare and a twist for your entertainment pleasure....

Like old blomypop23 here...... links showing exactly the kind of action he is seeking with a backstory of being a lovesick puppy dog known to be a drunk falling for ladies that let him ride bareback...... Zero restraint as well....... a couple were known to have pretty serious monkey's on their backs but he didn't care......

homer13/blowmypop23 is living proof of every bad thing that can come from being a guy that gets a little too involved with the ladies in a community so be sure you all do your homework... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah dante?

Now you see where Whispy wants to take COED - fabricating and disparaging members. All you do is throw mud on the wall and hope it sticks and hope someone believes you. Problem is that most people know you and your reputation.

We know the real reason that you go to the forum is to get tips and tricks for your group. I don't believe your story about why your called Whispy. I believe everything blowmypop said about you. That is more likely the truth as your reputation is well known.

We, the community, are not going to let you take COED back to where you took it before. We have stood up. Not allowing you to post misinformation. It will be corrected.
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
What is Coed exactly other than mostly a watering hole for fake handles, unsavory BP transplants and internet arguments?

Is the fate of Coed really important? I don't think so. Let him or whoever else wants it have it lol.

I really don't think what little remains of "the community" really give a shit anymore.

Even the refreshing beauties Nikki and Kendal can't revive it.
Even the refreshing beauties Nikki and Kendal can't revive it. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
They can certainly take a shot at it though...... They would have to put some effort in as the other ladies running their ads here tend to throw a lot of weight around....
They can certainly take a shot at it though...... They would have to put some effort in as the other ladies running their ads here tend to throw a lot of weight around.... Originally Posted by Whispers

BBW Pun? LOL
Just for the hell of it!
We need more pictures!
Perfect
I really don't think what little remains of "the community" really give a shit anymore. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You may be on to something....

Even the refreshing beauties Nikki and Kendal can't revive it. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I don't see many attempts from others to stop them from trying.... In the never ending wave after wave of blubberous and aged flesh running their ads in CoEd those 2 are a welcome and refreshing diversion.
I really don't think what little remains of "the community" really give a shit anymore. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Good point!
Awesome!
Hey Look SL! Toyz, Mike and a few others have started helping out!