Haggling

old lousing looking and i am taking this money from my retirement fund/ kids college education / pre funeral arrangement fund / medicine co pay so just once i can say i had sex with the most beautiful woman on the planet explaination. honestly if you came to buffalo / niagara falls and did your regular rate i think there would be a line a mile long to see you
Too many times I get the "I'm good looking" or "I'm young and fit" and expect a deal. Really? No. Originally Posted by Shayla
Ok. No prenump, but u would have to move to the US.
Haggling is for people in third world countries. This is America, where the price is the price. Originally Posted by Biomech
I haggle everyday on the job, contracts with suppliers, services, etc... The hobby is the only exception, I do not haggle. Do the researches if the price exceeds what you are willing to pay then pass I do like it when I am offered a discount for being a regular though.
As I have said before what this country needs is Shayla. I vote for a forum at the top of the page that just says Shayla, anyone else. Cant wait to see you in Oklahoma Shayla.