president veto

• WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Why do you ask dumb questions in the first place and then pretend you already knew the answer when someone takes the time to school you? Just say "thank you" and shut up, like your mother taught you to do.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Your answer was like me asking you about the workings of a piston engine and you explaining where to put the key to start it.

Which is to say i was making fun of your simplistic reply to something that i was not asking about.

You tried to shift the blame to this mess on Obama just like tje OP did ....when in fact all are to blame.

Hahahaha.... feeling cornered again?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Is he taking lessons from woomby on how to dodge, weave, crawfish and LIE about what he's said ?
Your answer was like me asking you about the workings of a piston engine and you explaining where to put the key to start it. Originally Posted by WTF
So "whose money do you think Congress is spending?" is supposed to be a clever cryptic question? Right. And if my answer was insufficient, why did you accept it as something you already knew? You're losing us, fagboy. Do you even have a point to make or did you forget it again? I'm outta here.

Is he taking lessons from woomby on how to dodge, weave, crawfish and LIE about what he's said ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They swap lessons whenever they get together for their weekly libtard reach-around parties.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 02:00 PM
So "whose money do you think Congress is spending?" is supposed to be a clever cryptic question? Right. And if my answer was insufficient, why did you accept it as something you already knew? You're losing us, fagboy. Do you even have a point to make or did you forget it again? I'm outta here.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Jesus Christ have you never heard of sarcasm? The OP was nothing more than a blame Obama...you chimed in with that same slant. I have been bitch slapping the "Blame Obama" shit out of you retards every since.

• WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 02:24 PM
They swap lessons whenever they get together for their weekly libtard reach-around parties. Originally Posted by lustylad
There you go again...Blame Liberal this. Kinda like you tried to do to Obama for the budget fiasco.

Ignorant fucks.
Ignorant fucks. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Could it be that you are giving them more credit than they deserve?
Jesus Christ have you never heard of sarcasm? The OP was nothing more than a blame Obama...you chimed in with that same slant. I have been bitch slapping the "Blame Obama" shit out of you retards every since. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you show these posts live to the bimbos or just screen print them for later?
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 04:33 AM
Do you show these posts live to the bimbos or just screen print them for later? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What bimbos?

Do you show these posts to your gay friends or do you print it out for them?

Back to the OP.... both Houses of Congress are about to raise the debt limit and skirt sequestration. Obama will sign it into law....are any of you Blame Obama crowd aware that the GOP controls both houses of Congress?

I know this may be a tad difficult for you to follow, God knows lustyladyboy and Ducbutter had all kinds of trouble doing so ....but LL do you understand that this debt is clearly on both parties shoulders to blame?

That was all this thread was before I decided to inject some God Damn facts and common sense into it.

Of course you have always been more of a Blame the Clintons kinda gay.

Hahahaha.... feeling cornered again?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Correct. The 7th rule of arguing with WTF, the moronic buffoon.

Did WTF see were Northrop Grumman won a $60B contract from the Feds to build a long range bomber...a plane that isn't needed anymore? Previously I would have said at least it provided American jobs but with the level of offshoring I doubt this is even a justifiable rationale.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...498_story.html
What bimbos?

Do you show these posts to your gay friends or do you print it out for them?

Back to the OP.... both Houses of Congress are about to raise the debt limit and skirt sequestration. Obama will sign it into law.... Originally Posted by WTF
So you've ejected the bimbos and forever surrounded yourself with the slow reading reach around crew? Any other life decisions that you want to share? Don't bother.

Obama will veto anything he wants and the Democrats will rally to support him and filibuster the Republicans. If the Republicans work to circumvent his veto and negotiate, Obama will dig his heels in and get the media to blame the Republicans for a shutdown. You've fallen for it many times.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 08:53 AM
Correct. The 7th rule of arguing with WTF, the moronic buffoon.

Did WTF see were Northrop Grumman won a $60B contract from the Feds to build a long range bomber...a plane that isn't needed anymore? Previously I would have said at least it provided American jobs but with the level of offshoring I doubt this is even a justifiable rationale.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...498_story.html Originally Posted by gnadfly
Which does nothing but prove my point....without taking on the military and cutting their budget, you will continue to expand the Federal Budget as a whole.

It works like this. Military Hawks, "We need this , this and this"

Liberals, "We will give it to you but we want this , this and that."

Deal. ''We did this for Defense folks.'' If you argue with that logic , you are anti military.

Both sides guilty...all done under so called security. They can not shut down Bases deemed obsolete, they can not shut down programs such as this...
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 08:58 AM
So you've ejected the bimbos and forever surrounded yourself with the slow reading reach around crew? Any other life decisions that you want to share? Don't bother.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Your original premise is wrong as is your subsequent. O for two. Why and I not surprised.

Obama will veto anything he wants and the Democrats will rally to support him and filibuster the Republicans. If the Republicans work to circumvent his veto and negotiate, Obama will dig his heels in and get the media to blame the Republicans for a shutdown. You've fallen for it many times. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You do understand that Obama has used the veto pen less than any President ever.

No , you are a partisan hack, not capable of a rational discussion.
Your original premise is wrong as is your subsequent. O for two. Why and I not surprised.

You do understand that Obama has used the veto pen less than any President ever.

No , you are a partisan hack, not capable of a rational discussion. Originally Posted by WTF
+1