Dear hunter!!!!!!

Come on say it, I know you want to....TRASH! Originally Posted by Ansley
Post of the thread!!!!!
I do the same job as a girl on backpage. The only difference is the packaging. Originally Posted by Ansley
Explain this one to me,please.
She doesn't advertise on backpage ??
Should I explain for Ansley? I can't wait to hear Ansley's version.
Uh huh.
My guess is that a BP girl is only 18. Wait, I am 28...ahem ok 29, and I use BP. I also have a website with directions. You know us fast and furious types tend to bang like 10 guys a day while we are not drunk.
Oh hell.. I'll let Ansley explain.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

That is pure class. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Oh sure I come out all bloody and beat down and you love Ansley up real good! Shitfuckdamn!

Ansley, I'm gonna change my name/handle to the "Closer", huh?
Oh hell.. I'll let Ansley explain. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Its all good How you derin'?
My guess is that a BP girl is only 18. Wait, I am 28...ahem ok 29, and I use BP. I also have a website with directions. You know us fast and furious types tend to bang like 10 guys a day while we are not drunk. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Its all good How you derin'? Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
I am doing just fine love. I hope that you are doing well.
What was the topic again? Oh right...the effin Prophet. Where the heck is he anyway? Bet he is hunting wabbit.
My guess is that a BP girl is only 18. Wait, I am 28...ahem ok 29, and I use BP. I also have a website with directions. You know us fast and furious types tend to bang like 10 guys a day while we are not drunk. Originally Posted by London Rayne
"Fast and Loose" if you're gonna quote me at least get it right. I'd appreciate it ALOT...
London, I drink maybe 5 times a year, I don't smoke and I only see one guy a day here in the Carolinas. We couldn't possibly be banging 10 guys a day and being ECCIE "post whores" now could we?

I mean look at us.. we have too much damn time on our hands.. lol! I say our bills are getting paid somehow so ...
"Fast and Loose" if you're gonna quote me at least get it right. I'd appreciate it ALOT... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Are you high? I can't even understand half of what you write much less even try to quote it lol. As for loose, we won't go there ha ha.