Facesitting

I prefer the woman just get above my face and feed me her pussy. I don't want to be distracted with a 69 experience while slurping and licking tasty pussy. I want to be eating her out and enjoying the reactions...audible (moans and gasps), tactile (her hands holding my head, her thighs shaking, her pussy grinding on my mouth) and oral (the taste of her juice in my mouth and the sensation of it being smeared on my face) right thru when she cums. Thereafter, rinse and repeat until she passes out with a smile on her lips....both pair. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I second what he said!
Luvly outfits Dallas Originally Posted by enigma878
ty!
yum yum...................
Bouncing on my face, me tongue-fucking her, grinding her pussy and ass all over my mouth, face and tongue. I would pull her in deeper, tasting her cum and with her grinding deeper, deeper. I'm a freak and I have no shame!:

i want a bigger booty!!! I'd take smaller boobs and a bigger butt anyday Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

I prefer the woman just get above my face and feed me her pussy. I don't want to be distracted with a 69 experience while slurping and licking tasty pussy. I want to be eating her out and enjoying the reactions...audible (moans and gasps), tactile (her hands holding my head, her thighs shaking, her pussy grinding on my mouth) and oral (the taste of her juice in my mouth and the sensation of it being smeared on my face) right thru when she cums. Thereafter, rinse and repeat until she passes out with a smile on her lips....both pair. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I second what he said! Originally Posted by aimhigh1973
  • Tulsa
  • 02-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Has cuckold applications, implications and fantasy.
Has cuckold applications, implications and fantasy. Originally Posted by Tulsa

You say the sweetest things.......................
Has cuckold applications, implications and fantasy. Originally Posted by Tulsa
Yes, it's fantasy for me as well. So, I will not contact this provider. But, it allowed me to indulge in the "what if" or fantasy. It is a fantasy, but must happen spontaneously with a fem for me. Not planned, not requested...chemistry, and the "stars align". It was a good fantasy though!
  • Tulsa
  • 02-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Ms. Athena, I read your posts knowing we would be Holmes and Watson...so to speak.....the game's afoot.....
Bouncing on my face, me tongue-fucking her, grinding her pussy and ass all over my mouth, face and tongue. I would pull her in deeper, tasting her cum and with her grinding deeper, deeper. I'm a freak and I have no shame!:

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
That picture is missing just one thing...my face underneath, with my arms tied to the leg chairs. And yeah dude I agree with everything you said...my Mistress could even be a lil aggressive, grab my hair and keep it shoved up her ass and pussy, squeezing my head between her buttcheeks and thighs...and if I somehow managed to get my face out to breathe in some air, I would love to hear her yell down at me, "Bad boy! You are going to regret that!" As she grabs my head once again and forces my face back in deeper this time...and keeps it there until I pass out. Damn I am seriously getting hard as I type this...I think I need to um...handle this issue...DallasRain where are you when I need you? Oh yeah that's right...in Houston...bah there's always a catch:/
BuriedFace, I think I'm may have to act on this Fantasy...are you okay?

I hear you, especially when the lady knows how to do it, and goes at it! Talks down&dirty to me. I may have to give this very sexy fem a call soon and start chat to get her ass in the mindset of exactly what I need here!

That picture is missing just one thing...my face underneath, with my arms tied to the leg chairs. And yeah dude I agree with everything you said...my Mistress could even be a lil aggressive, grab my hair and keep it shoved up her ass and pussy, squeezing my head between her buttcheeks and thighs...and if I somehow managed to get my face out to breathe in some air, I would love to hear her yell down at me, "Bad boy! You are going to regret that!" As she grabs my head once again and forces my face back in deeper this time...and keeps it there until I pass out. Damn I am seriously getting hard as I type this...I think I need to um...handle this issue...DallasRain where are you when I need you? Oh yeah that's right...in Houston...bah there's always a catch:/ Originally Posted by BuriedFace

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Ms. Athena, I read your posts knowing we would be Holmes and Watson...so to speak.....the game's afoot..... Originally Posted by Tulsa

Game ON!!!! Now the question is Whom is Holmes and whom is Watson??? LOL
  • 02-26-2012, 09:21 PM

Why rinse?.
This, like so many other things, depends on the situation. One of my most intense FMF experiences involved one lady nearly smothering me with her p++sy--I mean I had to gasp for air periodically--while the other went nuts doing me orally. This was a treat for me--I had not asked for it..
This, like so many other things, depends on the situation. One of my most intense FMF experiences involved one lady nearly smothering me with her p++sy--I mean I had to gasp for air periodically--while the other went nuts doing me orally. This was a treat for me--I had not asked for it.. Originally Posted by Willen
That was another scenario I was thinking as well with a sexy twist...Seeing a fem smother her fem lover. Watching as one fem is facesitting another...that would be very HOTTT and intense!

What do they say in real estate? Location, location, location.. .

So, if my face/tongue is smothered in her p*ssy, and #2 is occupied with me elsewhere . . . . damnnnnnnnnnnnnn