Clesed Thread Repository

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1011284 -- No Reason Given -- Armortib

How come when the post was originally made... it was by Sky Juice?
And now it shows it was posted by Sammystone... who is credited with one post even though there are two posts by him in this thread alone?
Improper use of mod tools??
Enquiring minds want to know..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
It's possible. I was trying to do mod stuff on my smart phone when it locked up and all types of newbie mod fubar happened. I will effort to do better.
It's possible. I was trying to do mod stuff on my smart phone when it locked up and all types of newbie mod fubar happened. I will effort to do better. Originally Posted by armortib
Don't fret armortib....
A multi-handled troll, who don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world, got banned......you did well....
It's possible. I was trying to do mod stuff on my smart phone when it locked up and all types of newbie mod fubar happened. I will effort to do better. Originally Posted by armortib
Do you get free pussy right away as a mod? Or do you have to go through training first.
What do you know about cyber stalking?

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

There is a member here who is constantly posting after my posts... usually within minutes and almost always with nothing useful to say or add...
I think he's sweet on me... but I don't swing that way...
  • GP
  • 03-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Heh.. scared?
What do you know about cyber stalking? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I am currently studying up on it, but that discussion merits it's own thread.
is fubar anything like fubo?
Or fubu??
Do you get free pussy right away as a mod? Or do you have to go through training first. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
There is a 90 waiting period before benefits kick in.
There is a 90 waiting period before benefits kick in. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thanck Tebow I was tapped to be a Rockstar instead of a modtard.
Rockstar bennies kicked in immediately...
Gotta go thanck that guy who christened.... errrrr... Tebowed me a RS....
  • GP
  • 03-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Glad your a better rockstar than photographer.
Glad your a better rockstar than I was a mod. Originally Posted by GP
fixed it for ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP
Glad your a better rockstar than I was a mod.

fixed it for ya Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
  • GP
  • 03-23-2014, 06:55 PM
fixed it for ya Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to hit that hanging curveball. I guess you only go for the low hanging fruit though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP
Glad your a better rockstar than I was a mod.

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That's the best ya got? figures lol