Have you ever had a whore refuse to see you based on your behavior on this board

Only crediting that one with half a point as well as it only marginally addressed the issue at hand.

I'll take the male lesbian's word and assume we were at an even four prior to the contribution from the hook and say this makes it 4.5 to zilch in favor of ironic moralizing by whores.

Clearly a trend has developed. Always possible it may be strictly for show in front of an audience however.
....... Always possible it may be strictly for show in front of an audience however. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Probably more accurate than not, in most cases....

elg......
Do you have a theory on whether or not these little angels refuse to fuck the boys for money as a result of board behavior, elg?
Im sure some of them have been told by members on this board not to fuck other members because of their behavior .
Do you have a theory on whether or not these little angels refuse to fuck the boys for money as a result of board behavior, elg? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Money talks, NBT.

elg......
Money talks, NBT.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
The hooks appear to at least be play-acting that this is not true.
The hooks appear to at least be play-acting that this is not true. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
If you offered any of the ones on your list a grand, they would even fuck You.

Maybe.

elg......
I never revealed a list.
I never revealed a list. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

I know......just messing’ with ya......ya damn near had a ML reaction....

elg......
Good to see some prostitute participation at least.

So far no bites on my offer to adopt any of them though. Surprises me a little in these difficult times.
  • Doove
  • 05-07-2020, 04:06 AM
So far no bites on my offer to adopt any of them though. Surprises me a little in these difficult times. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Maybe there's your answer.
I disagree but thanks for dropping in. Try to the best of your ability to keep the male lesbianism to a minimum please.
Any nibbles yet?

Perhaps time to sweeten your pot.....lol
Any nibbles yet?

Perhaps time to sweeten your pot.....lol Originally Posted by Zollner
Might help move it along Z but I feel comfortable in my position atm.

Not sure all of the lovely and not so lovely as well as the young and not so young ladies can say the same.

Bottom line is I'm going with the take it or leave it approach for the time being.