Natalia Mori

• N.M.
  • 02-08-2016, 07:45 PM
No prob natali, was never planning on seeing you anyway. Nice chatting with you girl. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Like wise
Sweetheart, your outlines about me are some of the dumbest ish I have heard in my life, including this site, and that's saying A LOT.
Again it's amusing how the ones who have never seen me or had the slightest chance even if they wanted to are the ones who have the most to say. Which speaks more about your character than it does about me. The guys you calling "white knights" are talking from personal experience because they have met me and spent time with me in person.
You on the other hand are talking out of your ass because you don't know me.
Please stop patting yourself in the shoulder saying you wouldn't see me because of your bs reasons, you wouldn't see me even if you wanted to, because I simply don't see the petty tricks with little bitches tendencies from this site.
And I know exactly who is part of that group Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You are more oxygen deprived than that Texican fella. What do you think a white knight is? A guy you have seen that is standing up for you. Geez, the slow truck must have arrived tonight.
Off the record guy's on this board have WK as well..

People just don't point it out...

Speaking from past experiences...

Does that make them look bad or just when a provider's has one?

Serious question here lol..

If you want to answer that question WW please do..
  • N.M.
  • 02-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Natalia, I urge you to save your breath and place the turd on ignore. he trolls most forums and is the type to get into an argument with himself in the mirror. Remember what happens to trolls when you feed them. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
I missed this one. Lol That I agree with you.
And he's been placed.
I missed this one. Lol That I agree with you.
And he's been placed. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
No peeking either lol...

I don't anyway when I put people on block..
....... you are welcome to visit Eve any time you like Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
heh
SORRY for any misunderstandings in communications, Natalia. Originally Posted by spacey69
That was magnanimous...although your first course of action shoulda been a pm to clear the air, not a thread to put the chica on blast. Lesson learned sir.

Fair enough, I accept this and your private apology, we all make mistakes and life is too short to hold grudges.
It's all water under the bridge on my part, you are welcome to visit Eve any time you like Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Nicely done chula.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
ĦAy Que Linda!

It was a game. Go ask Dorthy. But at least Dorthy had more fight in her and made it interesting. Oh Natalie is a total dullard and really has no online presence. if[/IMG] Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Ain't nobody got time for that! ....
Games, lol, online presence....
Little Chula Natalia is busy making bank,
Ain't nobody got time for that! ....
Games, lol, online presence....
Little Chula Natalia is busy making bank, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Apparently Houston fucktards do. I have heard how the touring gals gladly overlook Houston because of the flake factor. Natalia should spend more of her time making the grade than making bank.

It was a game. Go ask Dorthy. But at least Dorthy had more fight in her and made it interesting. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Like I said, Dorthy is more interesting than you are. Thanks for letting everyone know how you really are. I proved my point. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Didn't she turn you down too?

You just can't let it go can you?

Didn't she turn you down too?

You just can't let it go can you?

Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Who hasn't turned him down is the question ?
Like I said, Dorthy is more interesting than you are. Thanks for letting everyone know how you really are. I proved my point. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Please Stop Using Me In Your Arguments I Don't Like You!!!

I Didn't Like You Before I Got You Banned Or After You Came Back From It...
Oh lookie a thread about a post whore that is being taken over by another post whore, only in Houston
This is fucking hilarious. I hope TheCutepapi got this on tape!
Wall to wall........whores and pimps......ijs