SEE IT YOURSELF....the Enthusiasm !

You are the total package. See if your Pravda overlords allow these searches:

Trump Rally Data Shows a Clear Winning Coalition in 2020

Data From Trump Rallies Show He's Not Just Bringing Out His Base

RNC: 60% of Attendees of Trump’s Minnesota Rally Were Not Republicans

New RNC Data on Arizona Trump Rallies Released, Shows Lots of Democrats and New Voters
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Thank you. Of course it is fair to mention that the data was compiled by the RNC, which makes it a little bit suspect. BUt I do appreciate you posting the information.

We are mere hours from finding out what voters think.
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2020, 06:40 AM

RNC: 60% of Attendees of Trump’s Minnesota Rally Were Not Republicans

[/B] Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Of those...90% had a death wish.

• oeb11
  • 11-03-2020, 08:30 AM
Would it be asking to much for YOU to support your statements with some evidence. You made a statement based on something. If it was 100% opinion that is fine. Just admit it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

AntiFa is a 'myth'!
Thank u - SR

you have a career in front of you at the XiNN political polls department of Nonsense as usual!
AntiFa is a 'myth'!
Thank u - SR

you have a career in front of you at the XiNN political polls department of Nonsense as usual! Originally Posted by oeb11
Never said that. What I said is that Antifa is not tied to any political party. Neither are the white supremecists which are far right.
Never said that. What I said is that Antifa is not tied to any political party. Neither are the white supremecists which are far right. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You mean like the ones that the FBI tried to help kidnap Frau Whitmer, who turned out to be Anti-Trump?

At least we can all still agree that the KKK were Demonicrats - I mean, according to actual history. Which means you may preemptively stuff the Dixicrat crapola.
You mean like the ones that the FBI tried to help kidnap Frau Whitmer, who turned out to be Anti-Trump? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
From what I can find out about the group that they belonged to, the Wolverine Watchmen, they too are associated with no particular political party. They are anti-government whether the government is Republican or Democratic.

According to a 15-page affidavit filed in federal court, the FBI early this year became aware "through social media that a group of individuals were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components."

Assistant Michigan Attorney General Gregory Townsend said during a Thursday arraignment announcing 19 state criminal charges against seven Michigan residents that defendants Joseph Morrison and Pete Musico were “founding members” of the Wolverine Watchmen. The group was "committed to violence" against the government, Townsend said.

"What we understand about most anti-government groups is that they may have some organization, but they’re usually not a cohesive coordinated national network that speaks with one voice and has one clear guiding principle," Lewis said.

"Especially with groups like the boogaloo boys, which are primarily anti-government, you can get both white supremacists and left-leaning anarchists in the same group," Lewis said. "They can attract and put out narratives that appeal to both left- and right-leaning people who don't like the government.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ar/5927896002/
Never said that. What I said is that Antifa is not tied to any political party. Neither are the white supremecists which are far right. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Fucking more craw fishing!
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2020, 03:10 PM
SR is trying to rationalize his LSDM DPST narrative - in agreement with nadler
pathetic!
Although the trend continues off-topic in this here thread... I figured out where all of Biden's rally attendees went..

They went to the Trump Rallies to see how shit really gets done.