Snowden

Free Ed Snowden! Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1
do you even know the whole story?
Yep, well as much as can be told. I have seen his interview and know he is where he is because of our government.......FREE ED SNOWDEN
Free the Indianapolis 500!
Ah yes the Indy 500, what a shame it is no longer what it was once intended to be.
More than a race, it was a proving ground, a place of innovation, invention, and daring.
Now it is little more than an open wheel NASCAR race.

Free Ed Snowden!
FREE EDWARD SNOWDEN WHISTLEBLOWER
AMERICAN HERO
FREE EDWARD SNOWDEN WHISTLEBLOWER
AMERICAN HERO
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
Execute the traitor.

I am not big on executions, but I will gladly make an exception for this scumbag. Originally Posted by Old-T
+1

We need to get the SOB back here first. Would the Rooskis swap him for IvanLittleOne?
Bump...
Stump... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
as in .. as dumb as a stump. sound familiar? tree hugger bitch

Wow. Why hug a tree when you can hang a neegraa out of it, WaKKKo?

This is your time in America. It ends in November. So burn them crosses while you can, Hillbilly!
1,351,404 views, nice job eehhbuhhhrrrr!

Wow. Why hug a tree when you can hang a neegraa out of it, WaKKKo? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean a snowden, dontcha?
You mean a snowden, dontcha? Originally Posted by lustylad

NO, Urinal Lips means a "neegraa" he is totally 0demoKKK... I'm sure he would hang Snowden too... I hope I'm there to see the commies hang his Bolshevik ass...

Wow. Why hug a tree when you can hang a neegraa out of it, WaKKKo?

This is your time in America. It begins in November. So burn them crosses while you can, Hillbilly! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ftfy

by the way, the above statement displays your outright racism. you're quick to pull the racism card here ain't ya? you ain't fooling anyone here, putz.

You mean a snowden, dontcha? Originally Posted by lustylad
of course assup would hang eddie. he's one of those "The Gov knows best!" types isn't he? he wouldn't care that what the US was doing was illegal yeah? Assup, if the Gov told you to smear your poop behind your ears to enhance your fragrance you'd do it. and it would be an improvement too!