Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

• CJ7
  • 12-02-2013, 01:45 PM
You don't even know when someone's fucking with you. Foles is Ysswipes Boi on splash days at Hippy Hollow. Check with Ysswpie when they are. He has them booked marked. I would call you jagoff, but that would be an insult to jagoffs. Boi fits you much better. It's your term. Boi. Originally Posted by bambino

you insist its gay, and continue to use it.
Boi?

WTF? That's IFFFYYYYEIEIO's word.

Maybe it IS gay, then. Just like the pissant.

I wonder if the PGH mods will let us use that in the Sandbox, CJ? Wonder if the fat pissant slob would use it there?

what do you think, fat pissant slob?
Hey, it's Mr spell chick!!!!!! Do you know what forum you're in, what day it is? Got some more chores for you. Yssswipe needs his Hemoroids tongue fondled. Are you done with COGs yet? Originally Posted by bambino

It's hemorrhoids you simple fuck. It is apparent you are brain dead just spewing bullshit you can't spell. Besides you are the certified ass hole licking fool..
Boi?

I wonder if the PGH mods will let us use that in the Sandbox, CJ? Wonder if the fat pissant slob would use it there?

what do you think, fat pissant slob? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More intellectual thoughts from the most despised vermin on Eccie! Do you talk much with DT? Or is he far too bright for you. And you would ask a mod to delete your thread or would you just put your tail between your legs and hide? Boi?
It's hemorrhoids you simple fuck. It is apparent you are brain dead just spewing bullshit you can't spell. Besides you are the certified ass hole licking fool.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The asshole licking seems to be his second favorite thing...
More intellectual thoughts from the most despised vermin on Eccie! Do you talk much with DT? Or is he far too bright for you. And you would ask a mod to delete your thread or would you just put your tail between your legs and hide? Boi? Originally Posted by bambino
Did you check DT's activity log, pissant?

Do and let me know what it says.

Did you check DT's activity log, pissant?

Do and let me know what it says.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No I didn't, I was too busy watching him smack you down.
Boi?

what do you think, fat pissant slob? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never called you a BOY!

But I do call you SISSY all the time.
No I didn't, I was too busy watching him smack you down. Originally Posted by bambino
Fucking idiot. Just like the Union smacked down the Confederacy. And about as long ago!
No I didn't, I was too busy watching him smack you down. Originally Posted by bambino
+1
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess then, that you would consider that DT did something YOU have never done. You're probably as jealous of that as you are of the Pissant stealing your glory (and sunshine).

You keep trying to get the last word, gay fuck doll wannabe, but you're not going to get that either.

So if you like, I'll call my friend at the Travis County parks department and see if I can get you a season parking pass to the "county park" you and the pissant wanna come visit...

I guess then, that DT did something YOU have never done.

Getting the last word just might be as good as it gets for you, gay fuck doll wannabe, but you're not going to get that either.

So if you like, I'll call my friend at the Travis County parks department and see if I can get you a season parking pass to the "county park" you and the pissant wanna come visit...

You are a pathetic soul. You've been outed on this site and you don't even know it. Jokes on you and your incredibly vile hyena crew.
You like that word, don't you pissant. VILE.

We're not villains. We're just people who mix it up in a political forum. You just came here to smear shit all over someone else's pancakes. You admitted as much. You laughed about it. You bragged about it.

You told everybody what a bad man you were.

Then you went squealing to your local mods when the national boys decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.

However ... we're posting in Pittsburgh now. Nobody's getting banned, like your Butt Buddies, Wolfpack, Hollow Hippies, or whatever other bowling teams yinz hangs out wit.

You are neither smart enough, nor substantive enough, nor clever enough to engage in meaningful conversation. You're not even smart enough to engage in a proper shit flinging contest, pissant.

"Outing" is actually something all of us -- regardless of political leaning -- consider a THREAT. Especially considering that your allegations of physical prowess are so laughable.

Out a fellow ECCIE member, like you and the Butt Buddies appear to have done in Pittsburgh, and you are lower than whale shit at the bottom of Lake Travis.

Keep blustering, pissant. I think Valentine's Day is coming soon ... for you and IBIdiot... along with your faithful houseboy IFFYYEIEIO, aka Simple Jack.

Prove your accusations, or STFU and go back to PGH ... that is, if yinz can post there without getting WHACKED by the Texas mods!

You keep trying to get the last word... but you're not going to get that either.
That's what it's all about, eh Asswipe? Sitting in front of your computer 24/7 so the other guy doesn't "get the last word"? Do you have any idea how pathologically insecure and pathetic that is? How did your maturity get so stunted anyway?
That's what it's all about, eh Asswipe? Sitting in front of your computer 24/7 so the other guy doesn't "get the last word"? Do you have any idea how pathologically insecure and pathetic that is? How did your maturity get so stunted anyway? Originally Posted by lustylad

It is a standard brought into life by In Bred Hankering who will post the same tripe over and over till the other member gives up then he can claim a win.