For those who need proof of election fraud....

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...ithin-30-days/

Arizona AG has the authority to seize the routers.
""The truth is out there""
""The truth is out there"" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
It's definitely not in this thread!
https://creativedestructionmedia.com...ithin-30-days/

Arizona AG has the authority to seize the routers. Originally Posted by bambino
Might as well seize bricks... Routers aren't going to tell ya a fucking thing.
Might as well seize bricks... Routers aren't going to tell ya a fucking thing. Originally Posted by royamcr
Coming up on 9 months since the election and there is not one proven allegation of voter fraud. None. The Arizona "forensic" audit was supposed to be done in May. 3 months later and we aren't close to a final report from the Ninja turtles. Why? They have nothing that would lead anyone to believe Biden did not win the vote in Arizona. So it contiues.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2021, 07:38 AM
Arizona , georgia , Pennsylvania
SR - you have turned to a maoist DPST Communist convert - unable to see the Facts of the DPST plan to destroy America - due to TDS , Trump Hatred, and denial, deflection, and foolishness!
Arizona , georgia , Pennsylvania
SR - you have turned to a maoist DPST Communist convert - unable to see the Facts of the DPST plan to destroy America - due to TDS , Trump Hatred, and denial, deflection, and foolishness! Originally Posted by oeb11
Add this post to the lengthening list of your nonsensical posts.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2021, 07:58 AM
Enjoy bowing( kow-towing) to Comrade Xi
Enjoy giving up your home, car, and all assets for the soylent Green new Deal your heroine AOC and Bernie are inflicting on America.

Denial, deflection, obstinate refusal to understand the reality of teh maoist DPST agenda.

Thank you for your demeaning, insulting post.
Enjoy bowing( kow-towing) to Comrade Xi
Enjoy giving up your home, car, and all assets for the soylent Green new Deal your heroine AOC and Bernie are inflicting on America.

Denial, deflection, obstinate refusal to understand the reality of teh maoist DPST agenda.

Thank you for your demeaning, insulting post. Originally Posted by oeb11
You think my post was demeaning and insulting? Give me a break.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2021, 08:06 AM
maoist DPST do not see insulting those of a different opinion as anything other than Standard DPST opeating procedure

approved, directed, mandated by the maoist DPST machine.

See - Ny Crimes, Xinn, MSNBC and all the rest of teh lying maoist LSM the democrat party and its minion sheeples, kow-tows to.
Coming up on 9 months since the election and there is not one proven allegation of voter fraud. None. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... "9 months" ... Some high crimes take years to gather sufficient evidence for a conviction.

Depending upon your TV watching for a standard of how long it takes to gather evidence of crimes is making you look even more foolish.

If one wants to see premature efforts to prove a crime .... do a search on Google entitled: "Most recent Presidential impeachments" ... or "Russian Collusion by Trump"

With the Democrats in control of Congress and the Administration it would be a challenge to do any revealing investigation into the reality of what occurred. 85 million people or so think differently than you do ... and ... from the sagging approval ratings a good portion of the other 85 million or so are having serious second thoughts about their "No Vote"!

Obviously, you aren't, because ..... See above. BTW: Voter fraud has been revealed. And the current effort to re-establish an epidemic in time for the 2022 elections will fail. Most intelligent people can't be fooled twice in a row. Trump isn't on the ballot, anyway.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2021, 08:15 AM
Fool me Once - shame on You
fool me twice - shame on Me.

Lots of shame to go around for fiden voters.

Maoist DPST machine is doing its ' best to subvert elections in the name of 'equity' and 'Voter Rights ' - in reality just a ploy and Lie to subvert american to Marixst totslitarianism. And the sheeple minions just love their doublethink and Groupspeak.
May soros get his well deserved end.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2021, 08:25 AM
....to subvert elections in the name of 'equity' and 'Voter Rights '... Originally Posted by oeb11
I heard this yesterday in a discussion by intelligent people:

The current administration is allowing millions of criminals to sneak into the country and is then dispersing them to UNKNOWN locations throughout the U.S. with $15,000 in their pockets ...

while prohibiting Cubans from entering the United States during the current REVOLUTION there .... and ALLOWING them to be taken into custody and tortured, if not shot dead on the streets.

The criminals sneaking into the country will vote for the Democratic candidates with their fake ballots .... for $15,000!

.. while it's known the Cubans generally vote Republican.

The basis of the "cry" today that one does not have to be a U.S. citizen to vote in U.S. elections .... has someone actually claimed there is "no evidence" of "voter fraud"? But if Trump were to have done the same .... IMPEACHMENT!
I heard this yesterday in a discussion by intelligent people:

The current administration is allowing millions of criminals to sneak into the country and is then dispersing them to UNKNOWN locations throughout the U.S. with $15,000 in their pockets ...

while prohibiting Cubans from entering the United States during the current REVOLUTION there .... and ALLOWING them to be taken into custody and tortured, if not shot dead on the streets.

The criminals sneaking into the country will vote for the Democratic candidates with their fake ballots .... for $15,000!

.. while it's known the Cubans generally vote Republican.

The basis of the "cry" today that one does not have to be a U.S. citizen to vote in U.S. elections .... has someone actually claimed there is "no evidence" of "voter fraud"? But if Trump were to have done the same .... IMPEACHMENT! Originally Posted by LexusLover

$15,000? Bullshit. You guys will post the most insane ''I heard'' tales, with no backup.