Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Will someone please delete this thread..sick of seeing it..
You'll get over seeing it. Do you have a response to my last Question about Dorthy's last points issued by NYr?
There is an easy way not to see a thread like this..........ijs
Dearhunter told all of us, three-and-a-half months ago:

Capiche?

(The Flocking Prophet beat me to it by one minute, but he didn't supply a linck UITB, dammit.)
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Since I can't see who is a mod any more due to the new format, how the hell did he know?
Since I can't see who is a mod any more due to the new format, how the hell did he know? Originally Posted by Tapper69
His subtitle is Mr. Wonderful. And you said I don't post anything useful.

Exactly how does the new format prevent you from seeing if someone is a mod?
I don't know about the mobile site, but "View Forum Leaders" still appears in its usual place at the bottom of the main page on the full site.
Ich habe mir vor geschrieben. Es ist nichts für mich, es wieder tun
[I've posted mine before. It's nothing for me to do it again] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Sie mussen fortsetzen zu posieren, weil die Korpern kommen immer zu dir, "Fraulein" Kommandant.
Since I can't see who is a mod any more due to the new format, how the hell did he know? Originally Posted by Tapper69
I think I may be the new Dallas mod.........
I think I may be the new Dallas mod......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
They're finally checking the suggestions I've been sending in.
His subtitle is Mr. Wonderful. And you said I don't post anything useful. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This right here?!? Is funny.
I think I may be the new Dallas mod......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Now THAT would be the fucking day!

I would like Dearhunter to tell us how he knew the others did not get pointed.
You are kidding, right?

Anyone without one of these can tell you that.
I would like Dearhunter to tell us how he knew the others did not get pointed. Originally Posted by Tapper69
How do you thinck dearhunter knew that? Extra points for especially convoluted conspiracy theories!
Excuse me. I'm not a premium member, and I haven't really posted much until recently.
Excuse me. I'm not a premium member, and I haven't really posted much until recently. Originally Posted by Tapper69
That's a personal problem... Why start posting now ..