Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

At least I post on the board for the city I live in. What's your excuse?
Excuse me. I'm not a premium member, and I haven't really posted much until recently. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Here's a hint. The answer is somewhere in the first 100 pages of this thread.
At least I post on the board for the city I live in. What's your excuse? Originally Posted by Tapper69
Es gibt eine Richtlinie, die Sie nur in der Stadt veröffentlichen können Sie leben? Wer wusste
[There's a guideline that you can only post in the city you live? Who knew]
At least I post on the board for the city I live in. What's your excuse? Originally Posted by Tapper69

My Mom won't let me out of the basement.
Excuse me. I'm not a premium member, and I haven't really posted much until recently. Originally Posted by Tapper69
You might wanna get the lay of the land before you jump in the river.
THN - you're correct, my bad.
My Mom won't let me out of the basement. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Hurry, then you better call 911.
Es gibt eine Richtlinie, die Sie nur in der Stadt veröffentlichen können Sie leben? Wer wusste
[There's a guideline that you can only post in the city you live? Who knew] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Du ist ein Scheisskopf!
Ah, the good old days where people thought before they posted

Well bravo for you.
THN - you're correct, my bad. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Oh hell hon, I'm speaking from experience. If you have a few hours and a bottle of whiskey go read my early days on Eccie. It taint perdy.

Anyhoo....Is NYr still away from the internet???
[There's a guideline that you can only post in the city you live? Who knew] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
A man can only dream.

Sorry:
[Bayerische Motoren Werke Mein Kampf Wienerschnitzel]
Show me where in the guidelines it states a WHORE/TARD isn't allowed to post in other cities besides the one she lives in...

I will be waiting
  • L.A.
  • 08-05-2016, 05:28 AM

Show me where in the guidelines it states a WHORE/TARD isn't allowed to post in other cities besides the one she lives in...

I will be waiting Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Show me where he said it was against any rules. I won't be waiting.
It's not against the rules. Never said it was.
But in my opinion it is very lame and the act of a very thirsty women.