YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Yeah, but did you, the other girls, or any of these guys involved LAID???
Sorry sweetie...I didn't call everyone at the party to ask if they ended up getting laid or not. As for me, I did not sleep with any women last night.
A good come back the next time some one comments about you just tell him you have 50 guys that will swear he is full of shit.
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2014, 05:50 PM
You were posting in the club...flirting with another man's date and he was immature one?

Pretty sure who I would feel was the immature one were my date posting on eccie while I were out with her.
I am glad when we were at dinner I didn't have to fight off some guy or in her case a gal. I will be sure to bring a cattle prod. That's the problem with taking a beautiful woman out you need to watch every guy in the place. Yummy has a second problem with other women. I just don't see me jamming a prod in some gals ass.
WTF, I didn't make myself clear. She arrived and was on her own. Throughout the evening we flirted. I did not stay by her side the whole time, nor did I intend to. Toward the end of the evening, me and my date went to the only restroom, near the bar where she was stationed nearby. When I came out, she pulled me back in again to kiss (in front of the guy she was currently hanging with) and flirt. All was fine until she decided to try to convince me that he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. We already agreed no guys. He was just one of the many guys she was flirting with that night. So he's looking at me and salivating, until he realizes that I want nothing to do with him...

Let me back up: a the beginning of the night, she came up to me, complimented me in front of my date, then pulled me away to make-out. My date gave me space because he knows how I love the ladies. I had no intention of taking her home that night, and according to her, neither did she. SHE is the one that actually said first to me that she wanted me, but one on one and that my date need not be involved. I totally agreed, and told her that was not on my mind at all. We agreed to meet up at a later date, then went our seperate ways. Regardless, my date was not attracted to her so he could care less.

It was a birthday party, so our paths did cross frim time to time (danced maybe once or twice). I left her alone to do her thing, and returned to my date and conversed with the birthday girl, etc.

It was all a very casual situation. As far as posting on ECCIE...no one at the party has a clue what I do or knows about this site (that I know of). Yes, when I want to post, I post. So what? I was out for maybe 5 hours and was simultaneously enjoying my night out and being a post whore.
Sorry sweetie...I didn't call everyone at the party to ask if they ended up getting laid or not. As for me, I did not sleep with any women last night. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Neither did I ... Damn ... we both need to fix that and soon ...

and don't give me this look
Neither did I ... Damn ... we both need to fix that and soon ...

and don't give me this look
Originally Posted by fun2come
How about this look?
How about this look? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2014, 06:14 AM
WTF, I didn't make myself clear.

Throughout the evening we flirted.

My date gave me space because he knows how I love the ladies.

. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You made yourself clear and I made myself very clear, there were more than one immature person in that club.

That is how you get in yelling match's in public. Maybe I'm spoiled and my date knows how to act in public.

I do not see mature people with impulse control getting in situations like that when going out. Sounds more like something out of that classy MTV production Jersey Shore.

Yes, when I want to post, I post. So what? I was out for maybe 5 hours and was simultaneously enjoying my night out and being a post whore. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Maybe I grew up in a different place and time where it was considered bad manners to play on your phone while out on a date.

Maybe I'm spoiled and my date knows how to act in public. Originally Posted by WTF
Otherwise, she might not get paid for her time and companionship.

Maybe I grew up in a different place and time where it was considered bad manners to play on your phone while out on a date. Originally Posted by WTF
When WTF grew up, all phones were black and had rotary dials.
Points well-taken. You are right WTF. This wasn't a typical "date" or situation, and my RW relationship dymanics tend to be non-traditional. So without getting into an uncomfortable level of detail (for me at least) about my personal relationship(s), I concede that I cannot expect you to fully understand the situation. But certainly from the outside, I see your point in assessing my level of maturity.
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Otherwise, she might not get paid for her time and companionship.

When WTF grew up, all phones were black and had rotary dials. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
cb they all get paid whether it be a hooker a date or a wife. Classy behavior is not limited to any of those pricy occupations.

Rotary dials yes....black and white phones only...No. The seventies were that innovative time in telecommunications where they introduced pastel colored phones.
Rotary dials yes....black and white phones only...No. The seventies were that innovative time in telecommunications where they introduced pastel colored phones. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF's Pinck Princess extension phone from the 70s:
Attached Images File Type: jpg pinckprincess1.JPG (80.2 KB, 79 views)
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Points well-taken. You are right WTF.It wasn't a typical "date" or situation, and my RW relationship dymanics tend to be non-traditional. So without getting into an uncomfortable detail (for me at least) about my personal relationship(s), I concede that I cannot expect you to fully understand the situation. But certainly from the outside, I see your point in assessing my level of maturity. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Haha...I'm pretty sure I'm capable of accessing the situtation as written. And while we all think our lives are not typical it just depends on what is considered typical. Hooker typical? Swinger typical? You described a very typical scene in those worlds.....just not a classy one. Which was the point of my original reply. If memory serves me you were assigning blame to only one member of this fiasco.

Not that color cb but you got the right model!