Members You Miss...

joe203
BANNED

darn, Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I wonder y?
Guys on here have said and done a lot worse yet their still here?
His posts seem dramatic but not so much that there was reason for ban?
Must have been more going on we are not privy to....ijs
Must have been more going on we are not privy to....ijs Originally Posted by Celso
Hmmmmmm? Maybe..
I wonder y?
Guys on here have said and done a lot worse yet their still here?
His posts seem dramatic but not so much that there was reason for ban? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Must have been more going on we are not privy to....ijs Originally Posted by Celso
Hmmmmmm? Maybe.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Nope. It's all right there if you paid attention to his posts and past interpretations of the guidelines.
Nope. It's all right there if you paid attention to his posts and past interpretations of the guidelines. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I guess...
He was being a jerk
But....
Nope. It's all right there if you paid attention to his posts and past interpretations of the guidelines. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Interpretations...
Love that lol
Good thing these folks aren't moderating the US of A.. nobody would know wtf they could or couldn't do..
Js ; )
joe203
BANNED

darn, Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wow. That didn't take long. I'm guessing his melt down went way beyond what was openly seen on the boards as well.
Guys on here have said and done a lot worse yet their still here? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Which guys? And what did they do?
Fucking with Ellie sinn isn't a good start. She's got her schnozzola deep up mod ass.
Interpretations...
Love that lol
Good thing these folks aren't moderating the US of A.. nobody would know wtf they could or couldn't do..
Js ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
If only that were true. I don't see any difference between eccie laws and good ol' US of A laws when it comes to...interpretations.
Fucking with Ellie sinn isn't a good start. She's got her schnozzola deep up mod ass. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
lol

but no bareback she said it so ...
If only that were true. I don't see any difference between eccie laws and good ol' US of A laws when it comes to...interpretations. Originally Posted by trojantide
Very true.. lol
lol

but no bareback she said it so ... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
yes and a girl sucks my dick and it snows in florida at the same time

I bet my fucking house on that shit that joe said happened with his dick in her raw
  • NV90
  • 10-06-2015, 08:13 PM
RochesterJuliette, Polly around, where she be hiding?

I know my spelling is terrible here, Polly need to go back to school.

On another note, anybody know any cool ways to build a fire, any new original ways?