Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Actually, people who use the mobile site are more inclined to post in various city forums because the forum locations do not show on the mobile version. I post wherever I find an interesting topic. Sometimes I like the vibe of a forum I visit and continue to be a patron from that point on. In my case, it has nothing to do with thirst.
  • L.A.
  • 08-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Actually, people who use the mobile site are more inclined to post in various city forums because the forum locations do not show on the mobile version. I post wherever I find an interesting topic. Sometimes I like the vibe of a forum I visit and continue to be a patron from that point on. In my case, it has nothing to do with thirst. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Please stay on topic.
So how do you feel about this?

Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment
Please stay on topic.
So how do you feel about this?

Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment Originally Posted by L.A.
Touché

I feel she was singled out where others should have been pointed as well.
It's not against the rules. Never said it was.
But in my opinion it is very lame and the act of a very thirsty women. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Thirsty lmfao pffft

I contribute to the threads all over the board because thats what this board is for people to share information for each others benifit... You and many others may not like me or what I have to say but there are far more people who actually like me and what I have to say..

So...

Like I tell everyone if you don't like my posts then put me on ignore and let the ones who enjoy my posts continue..

But remember this FUCKTARD your opinion is like an ASSHOLE everyone has one...
  • skyn
  • 08-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Thirsty lmfao pffft

I contribute to the threads all over the board because thats what this board is for people to share information for each others benifit... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
What exactly is the INFORMATION that you share for others benefit?
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2016, 01:59 PM
What exactly is the INFORMATION that you share for others benefit? Originally Posted by skyn
Great question
What exactly is the INFORMATION that you share for others benefit? Originally Posted by skyn
Obviously nothing to your benefit so your worried about the wrong things
  • skyn
  • 08-05-2016, 05:31 PM
That was a shitty reply even for someone with the mental capacity of a 5 y.o.
Expound your wisdom of what constitutes information that your post share for the benefit of anyone?
Du ist ein Scheisskopf! Originally Posted by Tapper69
Insults regardless of the language are not ok...
Thirsty lmfao pffft

I contribute to the threads all over the board because thats what this board is for people to share information for each others benifit... You and many others may not like me or what I have to say but there are far more people who actually like me and what I have to say..

So...

Like I tell everyone if you don't like my posts then put me on ignore and let the ones who enjoy my posts continue..

But remember this FUCKTARD your opinion is like an ASSHOLE everyone has one... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I see you posting a lot of strong opinions but never any useful information.
WTF? 4 months on a thread with no f..k pics? Has this board lost its way?
Insults regardless of the language are not ok... Originally Posted by Mojojo
You've given warning, hope you're now pointing everyone off topic and not just those you don't like
You've given warning, hope you're now pointing

everyone off topic and not just those you don't like Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I agree....we'll see what happens though
  • skyn
  • 08-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Warning was about insults.
Maybe he'll ban DM when she posts again?
Warning was about insults.
Maybe he'll ban DM when she posts again? Originally Posted by skyn
He has issued several other warnings on this thread as well..