Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

My reminder to stick to the topic didn't exclude anyone. Originally Posted by Mojojo
So lets get back on topic
  • skyn
  • 08-06-2016, 10:33 AM
^^^ And you wonder why you were banned?
If I were him, I'd go back thru old post and round up enough violations to send you packin' again.
^^^ And you wonder why you were banned?
If I were him, I'd go back thru old post and round up enough violations to send you packin' again. Originally Posted by skyn
This is not the topic
  • skyn
  • 08-06-2016, 11:07 AM
This is not the topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Neither is this know it all!
Neither is this know it all! Originally Posted by skyn
If you would stay on topic I wouldn't have to get off topic to remind you to stay on topic.. Have a good day
  • skyn
  • 08-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Who are you to patrol the board and tell people what to do?
You don't have the power or ability to control what I post.
Because the Mods let her run rampant on this board. The whole purpose of this thread was to chastise the one Mod that had the balls to ban her.
Because the Mods let her run rampant on this board. The whole purpose of this thread was to chastise the one Mod that had the balls to ban her. Originally Posted by Tapper69
That's not the purpose or the topic of this thread
So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

I am confused. How were Dorthy's last two posts off topic when she was pointing out the OP's HISTORY of inconsistency in a non-offensive way after you issued the warning?

Also, precedence has established that moderators should not reveal a member's infractions or the details of those infractions. It is the banned member's choice to speak about the issue upon their return. Other regular members are permitted to speculate.

I hope you were not biased in choosing to issue those points, however, the fact that you as a moderator felt the need to post the information says otherwise. Your gloating leads others to begin questioning your motives and judgment. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Again here is the topic
That's not the purpose or the topic of this thread Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's exactly the purpose of this thread Dumpy. It's not up to you to decide what is on or off topic, as it's subjective. We allow moderators to make these judgement calls —*much like banning you. There are supportive sub-topics that directly related to the topic you wish to be laser focused on —*whether you agree with them or not. Apparently there is only a small handful of WKs that are interested in the main topic on your behalf, while it seems the majority are interested in the antics which got you points in the first place.

We put up with your attempts to be relevant here in Dallas, you can provide us the same courtesy and let people speak their minds about the topic on their terms. Mods can keep things in order... In most cases, it's usually the few that can't help themselves who receive unwanted points.
Ich erinnere mich an eine Zeit, die ich geschrieben, dass die Welt sogar Spinnen hält, wenn ein Dallas exotischer Tänzer stirbt. Ich habe darauf. Nicht genug, um gebannt, aber Punkte nicht weniger. Das exotischer Tänzer ist immer noch tot. Ich bin am Leben. Die Welt dreht sich immer noch. Eines Tages Dorthy mein bekommen wieder verboten. Eccie wird heruntergefahren . Das Internet wird mit Chips in unseren Köpfen ersetzt werden. Mehr Dallas exotischer Tänzer & eine ganze Menge anderer Scheiße sterben ..... & die Welt wird Spinnerei halten
[I remember one time I posted that the world keeps spinning even if a Dallas stripper dies. I got pointed. Not enough to get banned, but points none the less. That stripper is still dead. I'm alive. The world is still spinning. One day Dorthy my get banned again. ECCIE will shut down. The internet will be replaced with chips in our heads. More Dallas strippers & a whole lot of other shit will die..... & the world will keep spinning]
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2016, 08:27 PM
Again here is the topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Get a education dorky, you trolling a hooker board will only go so far, i have never read a intelligent post from you, I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for you.... NOT!

But seriously, back up from the keyboard a bit for your own good. Oh yeah, the mod was right to ban you.
NYr didn't ban Dorthy. He did however issue the last points which triggered the system to issue her an automatic ban.

He was in the wrong not to point anyone else after the warning he gave.
  • L.A.
  • 08-07-2016, 05:36 AM
NYr didn't ban Dorthy. He did however issue the last points which triggered the system to issue her an automatic ban.

He was in the wrong not to point anyone else after the warning he gave. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Ok so say he was wrong.....now what?
  • skyn
  • 08-07-2016, 06:47 AM
Boo hoo I think I'm gonna cry some more... woe is me.