Random Thoughts

Can it be Friday already? Dreaming about my doubles session with 2 of the finest ladies on Eccie, that I haven’t had the privilege of meeting yet...
Can it be Friday already? Dreaming about my doubles session with 2 of the finest ladies on Eccie, that I haven’t had the privilege of meeting yet... Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Mmmhmmmm...ITS FRIDAY!!!!
Mmmhmmmm...ITS FRIDAY!!!! Originally Posted by Zenovia

Don’t think I’m ready for the incoming sensory overload
headed my way! 😝
Go in with a big smile PTH come out with a bigger smile mumbling to yourself!! Lol
Maybe it's just the result of stress, but I've had this weird, tense feeling all afternoon. Not really sure how to describe it.
Go in with a big smile PTH come out with a bigger smile mumbling to yourself!! Lol Originally Posted by WMJ4657

Haha yes!! That was totally me yesterday. You know it was a great date when you drive back home and start talking and mumbling to yourself!
Random thought:

Sometimes I wonder if I work with fellow hobbyists. Me and my co worker buddies were talking about potential new job candidates and who I should hire, and my partner says, “what about that one hot chick? I wonder if she’s a call girl...”

(Facepalm)
Sometimes I wonder if I work with fellow hobbyists. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

I've definitely wondered that as well. Also, I'm sure that more than a few of them would benefit from an hour or two with a provider.
I've definitely wondered that as well. Also, I'm sure that more than a few of them would benefit from an hour or two with a provider. Originally Posted by JdeHog

Lol!! No joke, I seriously thought about saying that to him, but I was like naaaah I’m gonna keep that comment to myself...
Still can't decide if I listened to a football game or the radio equivalent of a televised murder earlier today.
Still can't decide if I listened to a football game or the radio equivalent of a televised murder earlier today. Originally Posted by JdeHog

Yeah that was unfortunate to say the least. I have no idea whether the new coach is going to work out. Time will tell, but I feel for the young men who came here to play for Bielema and had the rug pulled out from under them. I'm not saying he didn't need to go, but it's a shame for the players. It happens, though, and maybe some will respond to adversity and rise to greatness (or, uh, maybe at least goodness). Don't really see it happening this season, however.
You don’t know when it will be the last time you ever see someone. There have been a couple of those for me lately. Always a downer when you realize it.
Watching the Razorback game in person was brutal. What made it worse was the 3.5 hour drive home. The only thing is my trip to NWA in about 3 weeks will be great if everything works out.
You know what eccie needs? More armchair moderators.

Oh wait, no we don't. Like this place isn't NERFed enough now already.
I should probably go to a strip club. I may be one of the only people left that has never been in one. But, I've seen where some here have said the ones in NWA aren't worth going to, while I know others that have gone and seemed to have a good time. So IDK. If I wanted to go to one in NWA, which should it be?

Or maybe I should just wait until I'm in a bigger city. I go to the Bay Area on business fairly regularly, I bet they have some good ones there.