Random Thoughts

• BK
  • 09-16-2018, 11:33 AM
I should probably go to a strip club. I may be one of the only people left that has never been in one. But, I've seen where some here have said the ones in NWA aren't worth going to, while I know others that have gone and seemed to have a good time. So IDK. If I wanted to go to one in NWA, which should it be?

Or maybe I should just wait until I'm in a bigger city. I go to the Bay Area on business fairly regularly, I bet they have some good ones there. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Well if your first strip club experience is in Fayetteville, then you can only go up from there. To be honest after you have been in the "hobby" a strip club really is lame, unless you are with a group enjoying it for what it is.
Well if your first strip club experience is in Fayetteville, then you can only go up from there. To be honest after you have been in the "hobby" a strip club really is lame, unless you are with a group enjoying it for what it is. Originally Posted by BK

That's kind of what I figured, and part of the reason I haven't gone to one.
Zenovia and I went to just have a couple drinks and laughs, a girl was shaking her ass in my face and her tampon string was hanging out, fluttering in the air as her butt bounced...esh, all I could do was laugh, and feel sorry for guys that have to go through that. Also, they wear backpacks now, like the ones for school, a lap dance with a backpack in your face is just lovely.... Lol
Zenovia and I went to just have a couple drinks and laughs, a girl was shaking her ass in my face and her tampon string was hanging out, fluttering in the air as her butt bounced...esh, all I could do was laugh, and feel sorry for guys that have to go through that. Also, they wear backpacks now, like the ones for school, a lap dance with a backpack in your face is just lovely.... Lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Please tell me that wasn't in Hot Springs
Making pozole today.

Love my lazy Sundays!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 48FFAD27-A613-43E9-8CCF-7A35AFA68676.jpeg (132.5 KB, 375 views) File Type: jpeg 81D2EE0F-1DD8-468C-ABE7-3FDB23E176B3.jpeg (131.5 KB, 370 views)
I don’t know what pozole is, but it looks good.
I don’t know what pozole is, but it looks good. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
It’s a hearty Mexican stew with pork, hominy, onions, garlic and Mexican oregano. That’s why the broth has a green hue. Great with tostadas and radishes.
Ginger that looks so good.
Making pozole today.

Love my lazy Sundays! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Looks delicious! Another one to try in my crock pot.
Ginger that looks so good. Originally Posted by pantylove
Looks delicious! Another one to try in my crock pot. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Thanks guys! It’s amazing.

But I don’t think it’s doable in a crock pot... too many steps.
It seems to me than if one was a freak, the fun would start before the room got dark. Maybe the room wouldn't ever even get dark. Or is doing it in darkness considered freaky now?
It seems to me than if one was a freak, the fun would start before the room got dark. Maybe the room wouldn't ever even get dark. Or is doing it in darkness considered freaky now? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You obviously need to work on your inner daredevil, Spanky.

Zenovia and I went to just have a couple drinks and laughs, a girl was shaking her ass in my face and her tampon string was hanging out, fluttering in the air as her butt bounced...esh, all I could do was laugh, and feel sorry for guys that have to go through that. Also, they wear backpacks now, like the ones for school, a lap dance with a backpack in your face is just lovely.... Lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
LMAO.. I didn't get the privilege to get a lap dance from that one.
I had the lady without the backpack, she was pretty hot and had the moves down pat. She was bouncing on my lap shaking her tits in my face and squeezing mine (whispering in my ear I'm not supposed to touch you but I just can't help myself).
My hilarious moment was when she was bouncing (hard) on my lap, she moved to the side and asked what was that poking her...(I had my wallet secured in between my legs) I guess she thought I brought the strap-on to club lol
Happy 70th birthday, GRRM! Now will you finish the fuckin' books?
Received the best compliment today! Went out to eat with my two daughters and the restaurant owner thought they were my “friends.” Said I looked too young to be their mother! That made my day!