YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I need to marry and divorce you ... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
... an hour at a time.
Yummy, when you are done with him, I will Marry you ... and then divorce you ...
My kids at a get together the other night wanted to know if I would ever marry again. I have found the hobby gives me exactly what I want. I have met some ladies that I consider bright and a bunch of fun. What else could a man ask for?
plus you are able to have MANY hobby wifes in this lifestyle baby! lol
Yes there is that but I don't think my kids would think that was funny. My oldest daughter wants to meet you when you are back in town.
Yes there is that but I don't think my kids would think that was funny. My oldest daughter wants to meet you when you are back in town. Originally Posted by tucson
ok cool
Does nagging and emasculation cost extra? Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Shhhh...don't tell everyone that I give that to you for FREE! I Have a classy reputation to uphold here! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I really should have read the fine print on this "Mod Freebies" card...what a crock!
That's how I feel about having a sticky. No one gives you instructions on how to keep it going. So here I am doing jumping jacks and singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," and totally not getting paid for it! LOL.
So here I am doing jumping jacks and singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," and totally not getting paid for it! LOL. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Is SpiceItUp a Friend of Dorothy?
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 02:32 PM
That's how I feel about having a sticky. No one gives you instructions on how to keep it going. So here I am doing jumping jacks and singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," and totally not getting paid for it! LOL. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh you're getting paid for it, I know that and you know that.

Damn my visions of you doing jumping jacks just blew my mind. I believe I would pay to see that.
You're right, WTF. If I had a penny for every post on this thread...I'd have....$15.72...which is about how much I spent on sushi today. Thank you, Chica Chaser, for the sushi!
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2014, 08:17 AM
You're right, WTF. If I had a penny for every post on this thread...I'd have....$15.72...which is about how much I spent on sushi today. Thank you, Chica Chaser, for the sushi! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Nobody is making you post in this thread.

Either your vanity, ego or good marketing sense compels you to do so.

All of the above
Nobody is making you post in this thread.

Either your vanity, ego or good marketing sense compels you to do so. Originally Posted by WTF
All of the above Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Also, sense of humor.