Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Ich erinnere mich an eine Zeit, die ich geschrieben, dass die Welt sogar Spinnen hält, wenn ein Dallas exotischer Tänzer stirbt. Ich habe darauf. Nicht genug, um gebannt, aber Punkte nicht weniger. Das exotischer Tänzer ist immer noch tot. Ich bin am Leben. Die Welt dreht sich immer noch. Eines Tages Dorthy mein bekommen wieder verboten. Eccie wird heruntergefahren . Das Internet wird mit Chips in unseren Köpfen ersetzt werden. Mehr Dallas exotischer Tänzer & eine ganze Menge anderer Scheiße sterben ..... & die Welt wird Spinnerei halten
[I remember one time I posted that the world keeps spinning even if a Dallas stripper dies. I got pointed. Not enough to get banned, but points none the less. That stripper is still dead. I'm alive. The world is still spinning. One day Dorthy my get banned again. ECCIE will shut down. The internet will be replaced with chips in our heads. More Dallas strippers & a whole lot of other shit will die..... & the world will keep spinning] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA

Sie stimmen nicht fur Trump, stimmt dass, "Fraulein" Kommandant?
Ok so say he was wrong.....now what? Originally Posted by L.A.
Noch besser wäre es, was ist, wenn er zurückgeht und punkte die anderen menschen? Dorthy würde immer noch verboten von worden und diese anderen wahrscheinlich nicht
[Better yet, what if he goes back & points those other people? Dorthy still would of been banned & those others probably not]
Precisely. That would be okay. Like I have said about 27 times before, this thread was never about her ban.

However, my argument is not only about how she was the only pointed. It is also that NYr delivered a warning that was really only an imaginary line in the sand by telling DM to stop trolling.

dearhunter said it best here:

But, I would never violate the Owners trust in me by doing that. I am an advocate for your right to post within the guidelines.

NYr does not speak for Ownership when he calls any of you a troll. He fails in his duty to represent them when he behaves in this manner while execising his modtard duties.

I don't give two shits about DM. A modtard drawing an arbitrary line caught my attention. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Like I have said about 27 times before Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You are missing a 9 in front of the 27
Precisely. That would be okay. Like I have said about 27 times before, this thread was never about her ban. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You are missing a 9 in front of the 27 Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Und sie fehlt eine (1) vor dem neun (9), das ist vor ihr siebenundzwanzig (27)
[& you're missing a one (1) in front of your nine (9) that's in front of her twenty-seven (27)]
At least I am consistent, unlike some of the moderation around here.
That's exactly the purpose of this thread Dumpy. It's not up to you to decide what is on or off topic, as it's subjective. We allow moderators to make these judgement calls —*much like banning you. There are supportive sub-topics that directly related to the topic you wish to be laser focused on —*whether you agree with them or not. Apparently there is only a small handful of WKs that are interested in the main topic on your behalf, while it seems the majority are interested in the antics which got you points in the first place.

We put up with your attempts to be relevant here in Dallas, you can provide us the same courtesy and let people speak their minds about the topic on their terms. Mods can keep things in order... In most cases, it's usually the few that can't help themselves who receive unwanted points. Originally Posted by crazysauce
Well said crazysauce!
She is hoping that others receive points if she keeps pointing out that their posts are off topic. She is probably hitting the RTM button too. Snitch!

Fortunately for us, it's up to the Mods not her.
Precisely. That would be okay. Like I have said about 27 times before, this thread was never about her ban.

However, my argument is not only about how she was the only pointed. It is also that NYr delivered a warning that was really only an imaginary line in the sand by telling DM to stop trolling.

dearhunter said it best here: Originally Posted by YummyMarie
We all signed up to the same terms and conditions which means we agree to be moderated by anyone the owners of this site sees fit.
Noch besser wäre es, was ist, wenn er zurückgeht und punkte die anderen menschen? Dorthy würde immer noch verboten von worden und diese anderen wahrscheinlich nicht
[Better yet, what if he goes back & points those other people? Dorthy still would of been banned & those others probably not] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyIfNDHbmZQ

Ihr musst auch ein stolzer Reiter sein, "Fraulein" Kommandant.
  • L.A.
  • 08-07-2016, 05:57 PM

dearhunter said it best here: Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'll ask again. What do you want or expect to happen at this point?
We all signed up to the same terms and conditions which means we agree to be moderated by anyone the owners of this site sees fit. Originally Posted by Tapper69
You obviously have not read the terms of service. I agreed to no such thing. I don't make blanket statements without having done my research first. If you are happy with the status quo because you are too lazy to read the terms of service, that's on you. I ask questions and don't follow blindly.

http://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=tos

It is well within the privilege of my membership and yours to voice objections to how it is being moderated.
You obviously have not read the terms of service. I agreed to no such thing. I don't make blanket statements without having done my research first. If you are happy with the status quo because you are too lazy to read the terms of service, that's on you. I ask questions and don't follow blindly.

http://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=tos

It is well within the privilege of my membership and yours to voice objections to how it is being moderated. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Ai Dios Mio! But is it not considered cruel and unusual punishment that this thread is being dragged out past the point of human endurance?

To this torture I voice my objection!
^^^ No one's posts, threADS or Drama is one tenth as torturous as your's DQKitty, well, RhondaRedundant's posts are pretty fucking predictable, drawn out and torturously BORING, but she's still a distant second to you as far as torture.

Will you ever learn to just suck dick and sell your pussy and quit trying to be a Queen Bee on here?
I quit having to try a long time ago, darling. Check my credentials.

Anyways, this thread is not about me... it's about Dorthy Monroe, as sick as we all are of the subject, please stick to it.
^^^ If there is such thing as a Delusional Test, you should take it. You'd probably score off the charts.

You and your mandle, SteveOTX, seem to be pretty Jellie about Dorfy's popularity here...Why is that #isKittyFitty #justHowmanyWigsdoesKittyown ?

And I'm not sick of the subject. Seems kinda stupid you would keep bumping something you're sick of, doesn't it?