Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

^^^ If there is such thing as a Delusional Test, you should take it. You'd probably score off the charts.

You and your mandle, SteveOTX, seem to be pretty Jellie about Dorfy's popularity here...Why is that #isKittyFitty #justHowmanyWigsdoesKittyown ?

And I'm not sick of the subject. Seems kinda stupid you would keep bumping something you're sick of, doesn't it? Originally Posted by ManSlut
We all know that the world needs more of Kitty Lamour, and I can completely understand why you would always have Kitty on your mind and need to talk about her...but the topic of this thread is about some troll girl from Houston who posts all over the country to keep herself relevant.
I wondered how long it would take you to log on to your other phone service and respond Kitty/Steve?...Good job, keep bumping your hate for The Greatest Hooker On Eccie!!!

Well, her and BBW Katrina and Kendall4Me
I wondered how long it would take you to log on to your other phone service and respond Kitty/Steve/Sean_Rider?...Good job, keep bumping your hate for The Greatest Hooker On Eccie!!!

Well, her and BBW Katrina and Kendall4Me Originally Posted by ManSlut
FTFY
Dorky is the one styling the ratty wigs sweetie, not me, take a close look at her pics then of mine... I'll just help you out.

Didn't mean to go off topic, but since Manho wants to make this about me, I needed to steer him back on topic- Dorthy Monroe and point out how he obviously has his facts mixed up.

Now what were you saying about me? I do believe you have me confused, easy to happen I suppose since you are just running your mouth anyways, have never met me and don't have a leg to stand on with your accusations. What possible reason would I have to be jealous of Dorthy? I feel sorry for her, but she brings it on herself and you guys don't help her or her popularity any with this thread.

I've told you before to keep my name out of your mouth, but since you're the village idiot I'll tell you again. You don't know me. "Homie."

So quit trying to make me look bad, you're an epic fail, and trying to focus all your petty negativity on Kitty Lamour. The topic is Dorthy Monroe and her points she received for trolling me. Which is a favorite pastime of you bullies. Behind every pretty girl there's a pack of haters and the way you ocd over me must make me gorgeous. Thanks I guess.

Now boo.
Dorky is the one styling the ratty wigs sweetie, not me, take a close look at her pics then of mine... I'll just help you out.

Didn't mean to go off topic, but since Manho wants to make this about me, I needed to steer him back on topic- Dorthy Monroe and point out how he obviously has his facts mixed up.

Now what were you saying about me? I do believe you have me confused, easy to happen I suppose since you are just running your mouth anyways, have never met me and don't have a leg to stand on with your accusations. What possible reason would I have to be jealous of Dorthy? I feel sorry for her, but she brings it on herself and you guys don't help her or her popularity any with this thread.

I've told you before to keep my name out of your mouth, but since you're the village idiot I'll tell you again. You don't know me. "Homie."

So quit trying to make me look bad, you're an epic fail, and trying to focus all your petty negativity on Kitty Lamour. The topic is Dorthy Monroe and her points she received for trolling me. Which is a favorite pastime of you bullies. Behind every pretty girl there's a pack of haters and the way you ocd over me must make me gorgeous. Thanks I guess.

Now boo.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Heh. Wait those pics in lingerie pics?
Heh. Wait those pics in lingerie pics? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
That's me... I was just pointing out the obvious for Manho (and for posterity since he is trying to disillusion the public).
Dorky is the one styling the ratty wigs sweetie, not me, take a close look at her pics then

So quit trying to make me look bad, you're an epic fail, and trying to focus all your petty negativity on Kitty Lamour.

THE TOPIC IS DORTHY MONROE AND HER POINTS SHE RECEIVED FOR TROLLING ME...

( BUT YOUR TROLLING NOW )

Which is a favorite pastime of you bullies. Behind every pretty girl there's a pack of haters and the way you ocd over me must make me gorgeous. Thanks I guess.

Now boo.
So you get on your thread yelling at people to stay on topic and etc but you don't feel as if you have to stay on topic on ither posts?

Seriously Mojo, I want to know how all this crap is relevant to my simple post to clear up a misconception organized and perpetrated against me by these asshats? Or how my defending myself against these irrelevant comments and statements is so bad that you have to call me out for it and let the haters and trolls continue unabated? How is the above posts any of them considered relevant? Did they get points? Did you send them each a private warning to stay on topic yet chose to call me out publicly on the thread I started and they are hijacking????

I am beginning to feel that this site has become totally biased and unfair in it's treatment of providers.

Pffft
That's me... I was just pointing out the obvious for Manho (and for posterity since he is trying to disillusion the public).
Just like I pointed out that some whores are only cuban on tuesday..

Go point out that on your thread this isn't the topic this thread has nothing to do with kitty Lamour
I feel sorry for her, but she brings it on herself ... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Heh.
Quote:
I feel sorry for her, but she brings it on herself and you guys don't help her or her popularity any with this thread.

Just like I pointed out that some whores are only cuban on tuesday..

Go point out that on your thread this isn't the topic this thread has nothing to do with kitty Lamour Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
My case in point.

You made it about me when you chose to attack me for no reason without ever having any prior interaction with me. That is how you got banned in case you don't recall. What I see here is a case of likes to give it but can't take it. So I suggest you grow up if you want to pick on a bad bitch next time.

Dorthy, hunni stop, making yourself look worse than you already do is becoming redundant.

ps "Manho, btw, 3 strikes you're out."
Good job, keep bumping your hate for The Greatest Hooker On Eccie!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Have fun White Knighting and getting nothing in return.

Every time you guys post one of Dorthy's pics on here to point something out she removes the pic from her profile. Keep this up and she wont have any pics, haha.
The Greatest Hooker On Eccie!!!

Well, her and BBW Katrina and Kendall4Me Originally Posted by ManSlut
See, this is why you have my hooker heart!
Quote:
I feel sorry for her, but she brings it on herself and you guys don't help her or her popularity any with this thread.

My case in point.

You made it about me when you chose to attack me for no reason without ever having any prior interaction with me. That is how you got banned in case you don't recall. What I see here is a case of likes to give it but can't take it. So I suggest you grow up if you want to pick on a bad bitch next time.

Dorthy, hunni stop, making yourself look worse than you already do is becoming redundant.

ps "Manho, btw, 3 strikes you're out."
THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT YOU PERIOD STAY ON TOPIC STOP THREAD HIJACKING...

Saying A Whore Is Only Cuban On Tuesday Isn't Attacking.

Save your energy for tomorrow's celebration of being Cuban on tuesday...

Now back on topic
Have fun White Knighting and getting nothing in return.

Every time you guys post one of Dorthy's pics on here to point something out she removes the pic from her profile. Keep this up and she wont have any pics, haha. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You're not on topic
Wait. I'm confused.
Is the topic your rude behavior, your hate for Kitty, or the pics of your thunder thighs?