Random Thoughts

Happy 70th birthday, GRRM! Now will you finish the fuckin' books? Originally Posted by JdeHog
Lol. I’m sure by the time he releases WoW, we’ll be 6 seasons deep in the next GOT spin off show
LOL
I’m thinking of going on tour but I’m so indecisive about where I want to go!

Also I regret not replacing my magic wand charger (I threw it away one day while cleaning my purse out).
Ordered a couple pounds of rattlesnake meat, but the seller never sent me a shipping notice and FedEx kept trying to send it to the wrong address. I finally got the package, but by then the meat had gone bad. Needless to say, I am beyond pissed. Either I get a refund, or some free product.
I can't believe how quite it's been this weekend. I guess the rain kept everybody indoors.

The Pussy ate pleaseeee...
I just started giving my self my own Brazilians and I love it! Smoothest ever and no razor bumps or stubble!! Feels like glass it's so smooth! It's been almost 2 weeks since I waxed and I'm doing it again tonight who else loves a fresh waxed cat?!
who else loves a fresh waxed cat?! Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Oh Yeah!!!!
My vote is fresh waxed cat.
Love a smooth freshly waxed pussy.

I just started giving my self my own Brazilians and I love it! Smoothest ever and no razor bumps or stubble!! Feels like glass it's so smooth! It's been almost 2 weeks since I waxed and I'm doing it again tonight who else loves a fresh waxed cat?! Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Listen to her ladies! You’ll be glad you did!
Listen to her ladies! You’ll be glad you did! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thanks babe I know you know
Smooth as glass ��
That wasn’t the way I intended that to go smooth as Glass is the best.
Lol smooth as glass is the best!