YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

[QUOTE=WTF;1055913177]Nobody is making you post in this thread.

Either your vanity, ego or good marketing sense compels you to do so.

I want to thank CC for making this thread a sticky.
Marie your as beautiful and bright as can be, gorgeous.

WTF, you should probably keep to the mud in the political forum. Your opinion here is tainted with jealousy and contemp. Sucks to be you, Sir.

Now, about those jumping jacks. How about so yoga stretches too.
Sorry, double post. Bad reception.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2014, 09:31 PM
All of the above Originally Posted by YummyMarie
LOL, good retort!
Sorry, double post. Bad reception. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
At least this one was true
Don't mind WTF. He's fine so long as you don't feed or water him after midnight. Otherwise...

"I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there"
Don't mind WTF. He's fine so long as you don't feed or water him after midnight. Otherwise...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Ha ha, your being too nice.
Contrary to assumptions, I like WTF. He challenges me, sometimes to the point that I have to stop, dig deep, and really think about things. Growth cannot be experienced without a challenge (and a laugh) every so often. And despite his cynical approach to this thread or my motivations, he has still taken the time to follow it and chime in from time to time. I appreciate that. It's more than I can say in regards to me following his posts in the political area.
Well it has its value no doubt here. In that regard he is not that much of a talent. Had no idea how much of a regular he is in your thread. Any who, I always cry a little when the cat gets run over!
Random musing: One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite animes...

Now, about those jumping jacks. How about so yoga stretches too. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples

AHH youth I remember when I could do that. But that is not the nude jumping jacks I was hoping for. Babe you are the best....
Hey if you need your muscles rubbed, I'm available.
Your stretches are relaxing me. But you still look tense. Guess could be my stare! Oops.
  • WTF
  • 10-16-2014, 03:22 PM
I appreciate that. It's more than I can say in regards to me following his posts in the political area. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You play the game quite well YM.

Contrary to assumptions, I like WTF. He challenges me, sometimes to the point that I have to stop, dig deep, and really think about things. Growth cannot be experienced without a challenge (and a laugh) every so often. And despite his cynical approach to this thread or my motivations, he has still taken the time to follow it and chime in from time to time. I appreciate that. It's more than I can say in regards to me following his posts in the political area. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Whether WTF intentionally sets out to have one effect vs quite another on some of us, remains a mystery to me. However, being the ever ardent optimist that I am, I like to believe his posts run not only to the obvious blunt, opinionated, and rude (and those are the mild adjectives...lol) but also show occasional humor along with some perfectly timed jabs (whether they make sense to me or not). These little irritating pokes also manage to prompt me, on occasion, to throw some thoughts together that I believe are a little more well thought out and administered, than what my original thoughts and possibly expected defensive retort might have been. He's really great for biz and advertising purposes, and for that, I too have some appreciation for WTF.

PS: He's got political views too? I don't even wanna know! LOL

@wtf....I kid I kid! ....sorta.......

@~>~~
Whether WTF intentionally sets out to have one effect vs quite another on some of us, remains a mystery to me. However, being the ever ardent optimist that I am, I like to believe his posts run not only to the obvious blunt, opinionated, and rude (and those are the mild adjectives...lol) but also show occasional humor along with some perfectly timed jabs (whether they make sense to me or not). These little irritating pokes also manage to prompt me, on occasion, to throw some thoughts together that I believe are a little more well thought out and administered, than what my original thoughts and possibly expected defensive retort might have been. He's really great for biz and advertising purposes, and for that, I too have some appreciation for WTF.

PS: He's got political views too? I don't even wanna know! LOL

@wtf....I kid I kid! ....sorta.......

@~>~~ Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Well said lady. I'm still going to bitch slap upside the head to try and help him a little. Then I will just ignore him so as not to make fun of some one so, you know.