NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 05-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Gnadfly, lmmfao, great analogy bro...but he's much worse...

Well apparently, some of you guys have selected reading comprehension skills. If you carefully read my posts about Dopey, I always say the same thing. I want and hope he does well. He is our best option to win if he's healthy. Noone disputes that. I only point out his many flaws when BT gets on here and try to make him out to be a top tier QB and a winner...which he is NOT! (how many playoff wins does he have again? Why won't BT answer that question?)

Cat- Man, that's cool you're in the "let's give him more time" camp. Since you're a season ticket holder now, you're gonna feel the pain more every time he gives up a first down or TD bro. But at least you have somewhat good reasons for keeping him around. I disagree with them, but you provide logical reasons for your position and I can respect that.

As far as Kubes (or Lubes, lol) I have never had major issues with him to be honest. I don't care much about the coaches like I do the players. The positions I place the most emphasis on are: QB, DE & CB. We have a second tier average QB. I like our DE and pass rush. We have 1 good lockdown corner and a really good safety. Our only weakness is KJ. Its not his fault he was drafted first and thrown out there. But he's certainly our problem if we wanna win games and go to a SB. Damn, why did they let JA get away?

Man, the snatch pics are great. I have something to tell you about the twins you won't believe..... You missed my fight party Saturday and it got really good around 4am after my GF left....right Mixshow?
Goddamn, that was way too much that I had to digest in the last page, I should probably be studding for my finals lol. But as long as it's still May, I don't think we should be losing sleep on "The Great" Kareem Jackson or Schaub. They are what they are.

Satin, those are three solid positions to value. But me, after the draft this year, the positions that gets me stiff below the belt the most right now are Tackles and Guards, and Centers. That's right, Motherfucking offensive-lineman, bitches. I'm excited for those beefy Fucks we drafted from Miami of Ohio, Purdue, and Motherfucking Georgia. We wont even need to worry about our slow DB and fragile QB when "Big MotherFucking" Ben Tate and Arian Foster are blazing through gaping holes created by our big boys using those MotherFucking zone blocks.

Damn Satin, is you GF cool with you banging strippers? She's a keeper if that's the case..
I have To agree with Satin and Gnadfly on KJ.Someone posted that Kj could be still "service-able"? Are you kidding? No team Drafts or pays 1#PICKS to be service-able!!! After a bit of research,i found out KJ got "burned" for 11 touchdowns in his career,but lemme give you an example.......Texans fighting for homefield,there's one PLAY to be made,Orlovsky throws to reggie wayne with the game on the line,single coverage.......its kareem jackson.....GAME OVER. If you are a 1#pick,a corner...you want to be in the "ELITE CLASS" of cornerbacks in the NFL, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT PLAY.....PERIOD!! everybody in the stadium knows who the pass is going to. Prime example#2 Mike Jenkins of the Dallas Cowboys,(who HAS a PROBOWL appearance),and is much better than kareem jackson,is gonna be fighting for his job as the 3rd corner THIS YEAR,and He is a 1st round pick! 1st round draft picks dont get the luxury of being "average or servicable"They need to have immediate results...and NO EXCUSES. On another note, OTA'S (offseason training activities) Begin at the end of this month,and i was lucky enough to not only be at SATIN'S Cotto/Maywheather Fight Party,But enjoy DIP Activities as well afterhours...(DEEP IN THE PUSSY)...It was off the heezy for sheezy my neezys......any questions?
Just paid my season tickets off this month which took a rather large chunk of my stripper budget. Oh well, come on August! I'm looking forward to seeing these rookies perform. All I hear is great things about nearly all their picks and I think Case is going to surprise some people down the road. It will be nice to be back at Reliant getting buzzed out and watching live football. Not to mention oggling all the talent in the parking lot, holy smokes. I wonder how many kids are conceived in that parking lot every season?
  • Satin
  • 05-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Breaking news....Texans sign veteran kicker Shane Graham.....

Ravens sign Jacoby Jones...Oh boy he's gonna try to punk the Texans if he gets a chance. Well, they won't have LB Suggs for a while....
Yes The Fight Was Just As Good As The Fight I Had With Other Things That Night lol

When The Girlfriend Left I Finally Got To See The One I Have Been Chasing All My Life.. Aww Im Glad I Finally Met You Although I Think Your The One Who Asked I Use To Dance lol... Punk Ha So Sexy Hopefully I Get An Invite Next Time There Is A Party.... At Least You Know I Am Well Behaved When Away From The Keyboard lol I Am Shy Which Is Never Expected Upon Meeting Me For The First Time... Kisses
Yes The Fight Was Just As Good As The Fight I Had With Other Things That Night lol Mixshow Deep In My Mouth Is More Like It Ha That Will Be The Last Time I Will Let You Talk About Me Likeing Zro lol Next Time I Will Wanna Fight... Originally Posted by oLiViA88

Discretion baby...discretion

Keeping along with the thread I ain't sad that T Sizzle won't be around for the Ravens
Cat- Man, that's cool you're in the "let's give him more time" camp. Since you're a season ticket holder now, you're gonna feel the pain more every time he gives up a first down or TD bro. But at least you have somewhat good reasons for keeping him around. I disagree with them, but you provide logical reasons for your position and I can respect that. Originally Posted by Satin
Camp? Not really.. If Jason Allen was still here, I'd definately want Reem gone.. If I felt better bout our other corners, I'd definately want Reem gone.. Simply because options are so limited, I'm thinking give him the 1st 5 games.. Even if we win all 5, if he still can't close and find the ball, fuck him!..He's had his chance, now its trial by fire. He should be under the microscope this year. After last season, we are no longer a team that should be developing starters. However, the season hasn't started yet. There is still hope in finding a replacement. Again, its a major concern as is the LB position opposite Cush... And I'm not hearing much about that... maybe mixshowdj can give us the scoop on Bradie James.. doesn't look like he's has 1/2 the career Meeco's had.. Is he starting material???... At least he's familiar with Wade's D

Damn, why did they let JA get away? Originally Posted by Satin
good fucking question... he got burnt a few times as well. and got his ass handed to him by Brandon Marshall. However he showed good instincts...
Man, the snatch pics are great. I have something to tell you about the twins you won't believe..... You missed my fight party Saturday and it got really good around 4am after my GF left....right Mixshow? Originally Posted by Satin
Yeah man.... I wanted to go but too much shit goin on.. U just got to rub it in huh?? and oLiViA88 was there too??...
. Can you name any good coach he has actually out coached??? Can you remember any game where we won because of a great call by lubes? Any quality coach beats him like a drum because he is so predictable. When it comes to playoff football you must play to win the game and not play to keep it close.

As far as the stats you listed, you have to credit the defense in most of the impressive stats. Wade saved lubes ass last year and they did make a better combo than what we had which was one of lubes homeboys an inexperienced turd defensive coordinator. Originally Posted by Daddio
There's no doubt Wade saved Kubes ass. But the offense was much improved as well. The ground and pound played a big role in achieving #1 in time of possession. This also helped keep the defense fresh. The O-Line was out standing even vs some the top tier defensive fronts. Wade played a HUGE role but was not the only reason Kubes was voted 2011 AFC Coach of the Year

I'm not calling Kubes an elite head coach. However, he is similar to Wade in having a great track record as a coordinator. However, f we can win a championship and/or start making consecutive playoff berths, you'd have to at least consider him as an elite... But no matter what, I think any Texans fan knows we got to have a strong D coordinator along side.

As for outcoaching an elite HC...

Remember PIT???.... sorry DED... and Tomlin happens to be one of my favorite coaches if not my#1 fav

Though PIT was a little beat up, they got their asses handed to them--offense, defense, special teams... all they way around...

Defiantly one of Kubes better days... Keep in mind Dre was out the majority of the game so Kubes had to adjust the game-plan accordingly.. When PIT stated to gain momentum, Kubes went ape-shit-crazy on the sidelines.

Also there we questionable calls that erased 14pts off the board... Its all in the highlights...

I think VERY highly of coach Tomlin.. But was he out-coached by Kubes?? You make the call..

http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-te...ans-highlights

PIT's James Harrison after the game "I'm not happy with any of it," Harrison said. "It's a loss. I'm not trying to look for a silver lining in any of it. We played like garbage. Period. We stink right now."
  • Satin
  • 05-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Yeah Cat-Man I hear where you're coming from....makes good sense bro. Maybe Kareem will mature into a lock-down corner....

Damn Olivia I'm glad we finally got to meet. When my girl Bella Solis told me she was bringing you, I was fired up. You're a sweetheart and you have skills too mami.... Did you like my pool table? You also left something here in my room, so now you HAVE to come back....

DED, you should have stayed playa...you left way too soon. Well, on second thought, I'm glad you left...lol

So now I guess Olivia goes to the games too.....
Bella is one wild lady...she's off the hook....love that girl....:-)
Well first off i have to say i LOVE satin above all and had a freakin blast this weekend with Miss Olivia on that pooltable!! and girl u still have ur victoria secrets soo yur gonna need to come get them one day tooo... maybe ill make u come get them when im at satins..!!! some how i knew i was going to be in my bra and panties in that water bed!!! xoxoxo love being the wild one.. i think i found my partner in crime!!!
Here's The Scouting Report on Bradie James: 6-2,245 pounds. In the NFL 9 years. Led Dallas Cowboys in Tackles in 8 of those Years. Is a team leader,captain,and Made all Defensive calls in his tenure with Dallas. Texan's got a good solid player who won't make mistakes,diagnose plays well,and plays fast,sideline to sideline. Does not have the speed he used to have,but makes up for it with great anticipation. He will NEVER be RAY LEWIS...but then,how many RAY LEWIS'S are there in the league? With Brian Cushing,Barwin,And Mercilus Helping out,James can Clean up anything inside,or outside. PROGNOSIS: Good move for Texans...and Cheap (One year Contract) Now....speaking of linebackers..SAY DED,how about you give us Ryan Clark straight up for Felix Jones. Mendenhall is Gone until 2013,we need a safety upgrade anyway,and Felix will flourish with Steelers offensive line,since he's not gonna start for us.I'll even throw in Anthony Spencer,who is only 27,to sweeten the deal,since he's gettin up there in age. How about it? As for Olivia88........you are truely a sweetie,and im glad you "opened up " and had fun that nite "AFTERHOURS"!! I took it easy on you that nite,since im a nice guy,but i do have some ZRO promo's for you and i'll get you a ticket to his next show here in houston. BELLA SOLIS......YOU are no doubt beyond my ATF....hobby or no hobby,you have a special place with me no matter what....SATIN...you got yourself a LIFETIME FREE Dj....Waitin on The Next party........
One-eyed...why you gotta bring up bad memories man

DED, you should have stayed playa...you left way too soon. Well, on second thought, I'm glad you left...lol Originally Posted by Satin
WOW...thanks bruh

..SAY DED,how about you give us Ryan Clark straight up for Felix Jones. Mendenhall is Gone until 2013,we need a safety upgrade anyway,and Felix will flourish with Steelers offensive line,since he's not gonna start for us.I'll even throw in Anthony Spencer,who is only 27,to sweeten the deal,since he's gettin up there in age. How about it? Originally Posted by Mixshowdj

Uh....NOOOOO

Felix stays hurt too much and Clark may not be as fast or have great range like Ed Reed but he can bring the wood and he's smart. We need a smart safety back there with Troy's since he can do whatever he wants within the defense LOL
Ok Cat Man i will give you the Steelers victory for Lubes, but is was seriously qualified as Big Ben was gimpy, Palomalu was gimpy, and Duane Brown knocked Harrison the fuck out not once but twice! A 17 -10 home victory for Lubes and the boys is really not that impressive. I do like Tomlin as he is a tough minded coach but I am not sure he is a great coach just yet. I would take him over Lubes however. Steeler football is the kind of football I hope the Texans play someday. No execuses they perform year after year. I hate them going back to the Oilers days but its a hatred born because they have always been good.

If thats all you got for the coach of the year's accomplishments I still wonder, What happens to Lubes if we don't make the playoffs this year? I would view that as a monumental collapse since we have an easy division. Tennessee should be our only competittion but the Jags D will be good and Indy will be a total unknown.

Olivia and Bella Sollis, I hope to someday party with both of you as well. What happened on the pool table? I have done some wild shit on a pool table myself so my mind is wondering!! Hoo Haa!!! It even takes me back to right after college, me and my buddies just gave our old wobbly pool table to a buddy or ours that had a house, he was the only guy that already had a house. One night I was partying at his place as it was party central, I walk down the hall and he is laying the pipe on some gal as she sits on the short edge of the pool table. He is really long stroking her hard so I naturally pause to admire his effort when BAM the old wobbly table gives out and crashes to the floor. My buddy being the young man he was, was unphased and did not miss a stroke and continued to beat that pussy up on the broken pool table. I don't know how he didn't break his dick but he just kept pumping like it was his first pussy ever!!! Either of you gals want to meet me at Slick Willies or Satins house now??
Ive Broke A Massage Table So Doesnt Make Me To Excited lol
  • Satin
  • 05-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Damn, this is what happens when pussy comes into the picture, football gets put on the backburner....lol. These two chicas are freaking hot!!

Breaking news: Texans just signed QB John Beck....