Random Thoughts

• cboat
  • 09-24-2018, 04:39 PM

The Pussy ate pleaseeee...
I just started giving my self my own Brazilians and I love it! Smoothest ever and no razor bumps or stubble!! Feels like glass it's so smooth! It's been almost 2 weeks since I waxed and I'm doing it again tonight who else loves a fresh waxed cat?! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Absolutely beats the hell out of shaved beaver.
Good god the traffic

And not one single bike
I'm so small now a client was able to pick me up with one arm.

Which means now it's easier to kidnap me...oops
It’s getting chilly out! Crisp fall air at night, leaves will be changing soon. My favorite time of the year.

And Ed’s finally getting to enjoy the fireplace again! Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9F0E00EA-3277-4D00-B516-F5754E7F423D.jpeg (174.1 KB, 371 views)
Haha I love his paws and how comfortable he looks. You’re a good cat mom!
Haha I love his paws and how comfortable he looks. You’re a good cat mom! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Lol thanks! If he were any more comfortable, he wouldn’t have a pulse. That’s the most chill cat I have ever known. I love him so much!!
I stopped by the liquor store on my way home from work, and saw a guy hand off a case of beer to another guy in the car parked next to him. Made me smile a little bit... I remember when I had to buy beer that way.
Perfect margaritas & steaks on the smoker!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0255EBAD-C5E0-4533-92DB-B804B6EBADFC.jpeg (199.5 KB, 331 views)
Perfect margaritas & steaks on the smoker! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Where is the pink smoker?
WPS!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 683CADCA-0AB8-4632-96D8-03680C899455.jpeg (101.6 KB, 330 views)
My Random thought of the day.....amazing how one can feel so lonely, even with someone right beside them.
My Random thought of the day.....amazing how one can feel so lonely, even with someone right beside them. Originally Posted by Portrush
You need to get laid.
My Random thought of the day.....amazing how one can feel so lonely, even with someone right beside them. Originally Posted by Portrush
Being with the wrong person can make you feel even more alone than actually being alone. I think we’ve all been there at some point in our lives. Sorry!
Being with the wrong person can make you feel even more alone than actually being alone. I think we’ve all been there at some point in our lives. Sorry! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Amen to that, sigh
How early is too early to bake banana bread?