NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Daddio lmao that story is hillarious !!! and i would love to meet up babe!!! Olivia where are u????
JOHN BECK \O/
At Home Being A Puta All To Myself lol Its The Time Of The Month lol Im Just Going Thru Alot I Havent Forgot About You I Just Tend To Stay To Myself During These Days... Dont Make Me Kick Your Ass Its Cecilia Damnit lol Kisses

Satin- Go Green Bay tee hee hee
ohhh ok i was like gettin pissed over here!!! missin my cecilia
Sorry I Will Be Back In Houston Tomorrow We Should Go Have Lunch...
  • Satin
  • 05-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Damn my girls have taken over the thread...fuck football.

Olivia...Green Bay? WTF!? lol

See you chicas later.....can y'all both wear some Texans gear when I see you?
It's 3rd and 3.......be damn if Satin hasn't gone indie on my ass!! Strip clubs are gonna plummet!!!
Remember when you reach under center keep the hand close to the wet spot!!!

WTF....Green BAY??????? Gotta have more than A. Rodgers to win it all on the big stage.
i have a texans shirt that i love!!! olivia i would love to have lunch!!! call me!
Me Wear A Texans Shirt lol I Would Wear A Tony Homo Shirt Before You Would See Me In That Shirt.... I Will Girl Im Caught Up On My Sleep 24hrs Felt Good lol
Me Wear A Texans Shirt lol I Would Wear A Tony Homo Shirt Before You Would See Me In That Shirt.... I Will Girl Im Caught Up On My Sleep 24hrs Felt Good lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88
This somehow reminds me about a strange fantasy where Im nailing a cowgirl cheerleader while I'm sporting my Texans gear... lol

& Mr Rodgers and the pack will be in the neighborhood next season BTW. Its our MNF game
  • Satin
  • 05-11-2012, 03:13 PM
It looks like the girls temporarily broke up all of our arguing over KJ & Dopey,...pussy rules....

So girls what do y'all think of VY going to Buffalo? He's getting $2 million. That's a lot of pussy...lmao....

I got sexy Texans gear for both of you.....I can't wait...
It looks like the girls temporarily broke up all of our arguing over KJ & Dopey,.. Originally Posted by Satin
I thought that was because you finally realized how weak your arguments were!
i cant wait to take it off of Olivia!!!!
  • Satin
  • 05-12-2012, 11:47 AM
BT, weak arguments? Dude, you're the epitome of weak arguments. I can only count one person who agrees with your stupid pathetic assessments of KJ and Dopey. And further, I can't find any experts on sports 610 or anywhere else that agrees with the ignorant shit you throw out. So keep taking shots bro, I have plenty more....

Just recently on this thread alone, it seems Easye, Gnadfly, Mixshowdj, Daddio...and others who haven't posted about it - like DED - and others all agree about KJ....you're the only one with the opposite ridiculous opinions...
C'mon guys, let's give KJ one more year.

Y'all remember Aaron Rodgers in his first two years as a starter? He was alright. But year three? The won the Motherfucking Superbowl....ijs

#YearThreeBitches