Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Again. The mods were right for pointing her. She should be pointed for continuing to post photos in her showcase in motel rooms.

That hotel room your in is in the worst part of Houston, and is a infested with sketchy people. I thought you were upscale Dorothy?
You should be pointed for being fraud.
THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT YOU PERIOD STAY ON TOPIC STOP THREAD HIJACKING...

Saying A Whore Is Only Cuban On Tuesday Isn't Attacking.

Save your energy for tomorrow's celebration of being Cuban on tuesday...

Now back on topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No, you are mistaken I am not hijacking. I do want to know why you continue to bring the issue of my roots into question. I am beginning to find that highly offensive.

Why don't I take this to the main coed forum for the entire site and put the question up to test with the other Cuban members of this board. Let's see if they think you are witty and charming.I think you enjoy pushing your luck.

Remember my advice... If you can't keep it cute best put it on mute? Well your racist slurs against my national origin are not cute hunni. What exactly are you trying to say putita? Asi digame lo que es el significado de tus palabras??? since you are a Latina who can't speak Spanish and has the audacity to judge my heritage?

What a cute hotel room. Did you do those decorations yourself? Classy. Seems like I recall you making a comment multiple times about me decorating a cheap hotel. Why would you say such a thing when you are the one staying in cheap hotels and I have my own condo in a great neighborhood?

Once again, you bring this shit on yourself with your big mouth. Now, are there any further questions as to the validity of Dorthy's points resulting in her ban? I think she has proved over and beyond NYr's excellent judgement in pointing her and in my honest opinion she didn't learn a damn thing.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Follow your own advice & keep yourself mute so we can get back on topic..
With all these comments about your pictures, Dorthy, I can't help but wonder if a couple of people are stalking your showcase.

Hey girl hey...glad see to your back btw. :-)
Again. The mods were right for pointing her. She should be pointed for continuing to post photos in her showcase in motel rooms.

That hotel room your in is in the worst part of Houston, and is a infested with sketchy people. I thought you were upscale Dorothy?
You should be pointed for being fraud. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Again this thread has nothing to do with my pictures or how I conduct my Buisness as a whore so stay on topic...
With all these comments about your pictures, Dorthy, I can't help but wonder if a couple of people are stalking your showcase.

Hey girl hey...glad see to your back btw. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
It's not the first time & definitely won't be the last...

Thanks beautiful
No, you are mistaken I am not hijacking. I do want to know why you continue to bring the issue of my roots into question. I am beginning to find that highly offensive.

Why don't I take this to the main coed forum for the entire site and put the question up to test with the other Cuban members of this board. Let's see if they think you are witty and charming.I think you enjoy pushing your luck.

Remember my advice... If you can't keep it cute best put it on mute? Well your racist slurs against my national origin are not cute hunni. What exactly are you trying to say putita? Asi digame lo que es el significado de tus palabras??? since you are a Latina who can't speak Spanish and has the audacity to judge my heritage?

What a cute hotel room. Did you do those decorations yourself? Classy. Seems like I recall you making a comment multiple times about me decorating a cheap hotel. Why would you say such a thing when you are the one staying in cheap hotels and I have my own condo in a great neighborhood?

Once again, you bring this shit on yourself with your big mouth. Now, are there any further questions as to the validity of Dorthy's points resulting in her ban? I think she has proved over and beyond NYr's excellent judgement in pointing her and in my honest opinion she didn't learn a damn thing.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Remember my advice... If you can't keep it cute best put it on mute?
What a cute hotel room. Did you do those decorations yourself? Classy. Seems like I recall you making a comment multiple times about me decorating a cheap hotel. Why would you say such a thing when you are the one staying in cheap hotels and I have my own condo in a great neighborhood? Originally Posted by KittyLamour

AGAIN THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT YOU

Who said I was staying in hotels? I work in them but I don't live in them...

Now again that is irrelevant
Again this thread has nothing to do with my pictures or how I conduct my Buisness as a whore so stay on topic... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
But it's ok for you to talk about everyone else's. Get real.

It's not the first time & definitely won't be the last...

Thanks beautiful Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Just like how you made the comment I was photoshopped earlier. You can't mind your own business or stay in your own lane even after being pointed and banned for it.
I'm only quoting you hunni... want to know why you'd say such a thing?

Just like how you made the comment I was photoshopped earlier. You can't mind your own business or stay in your own lane even after being pointed and banned for it.
Again this isn't about you or other threads...

Now stay on topic
Again this thread has nothing to do with my pictures or how I conduct my Buisness as a whore so stay on topic... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lol. I was on topic mouth whore lol. Go run back into your drug infested hotel rooms barefoot as usual mouth whore.

The mod should've pointed you for all the bareback you do.
Again this isn't about you or other threads...

Now stay on topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No, it's all about you. Now answer my question about why you keep bringing my nationality into question and what gives you the authority to speak on my life? That has been an issue since the getgo Dorky and it's one of your favorite things to say... So explain yourself and what exactly you mean by saying it. I want to know. Explicar a mi bien.

Was the ban not for thread hijacking. Lol that's why she's pissy.
Was the ban not for thread hijacking. Lol that's why she's pissy. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
No she was warned about trolling and making racist statements about my Latin heritage and life in general and she chose to ignore it with her cute little "Kitty is only Cuban on Tuesday" comments.
No, it's all about you. Now answer my question about why you keep bringing my nationality into question and what gives you the authority to speak on my life? That has been an issue since the getgo Dorky and it's one of your favorite things to say... So explain yourself and what exactly you mean by saying it. I want to know. Explicar a mi bien. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
When re you going to stick to the topic?

What gives you the authority to speak on my life?

When you stick to the topic & stop calling me a BITCH in spanish & stop bringing up things irrelevant to this thread you won't have anything to worry about..

Now you have already been warned by mojojo to stick to the topic & your contious efforts to derail this thread are becoming more of an issue...

So please stick to the topic which has absolutely nothing with being cuban on tuesday,other threads, kitty Lamour, dorthy's appearance, dorthys pictures, & etc..

The topic is about how I was the only one issued points when others were also warned..