Members You Miss...

She took one for the team. Gotta love someone who is so willing to call bullshit that they'll go down for it. 7 days, she'll be back. Originally Posted by rooster
I thought she mentioned getting 15 - 20 points over this shit.... If so, she probably pointed out and the vacation is 90 days.....
Jimmie Cock a doodle do -- you gonna apply for your old position back???

Let's hope 7 days is all she got. More would be a travesty. Originally Posted by Perryay
Jimmie Sparkling Water... yes, paint her a tapestry.....

The whole thing is a travesty that we can't even warn others of serious issues!!!.....

She should be commended not banned!!!..... Originally Posted by Celso
Ol Jimmie Mary.... she should be coronated instead of that barking dog Shillary cunt....

Completely agree Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Look at Jimmie Stepstool giving out his coveted Seal of Approval!!!

but anything less and it goes against, what is it, guideline 15 I believe? Doesn't matter, she rocks, I know for a fact I won't be seeing that girl anytime soon because of the issues, thank you ElleW, enjoy your mini vacation and come back just as strong!! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Jimmie Burger for modtard!!!!
What could possibly go wrong?????
Paulie is right. It is 90 days. She had thought it seven, but then it seems that ANOTHER mod had to add points to the ones already given her. Poof. Our loss. She ain't cryin'....

Jimmie Sparkling Water... yes, paint her a tapestry.....

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Paul - Jimmie Sparkling Water - very funny, but again this is a travesty! A ban for doing what's right and the douche bags live on. WTF!
Yea miss elle, of course she can be back tomarrow with a new or mandle
Yea miss elle, of course she can be back tomarrow with a new or mandle Originally Posted by playjake79
playjake - when can we list you here, maybe for the second time. LOL
Ol Jimmie Mary.... she should be coronated instead of that barking dog Shillary cunt.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Jimmie fat Paulie ya gots me there but but but bet ya will sing a different tune if that cackling cacophony Cuntservative Palin carps was in play!.....
Ya knows how you cuckservatives eat up whatever she barfs up far ya.....great minds and all .....
Paulie is right. It is 90 days. She had thought it seven, but then it seems that ANOTHER mod had to add points to the ones already given her. Poof. Our loss. She ain't cryin'.... Originally Posted by rooster
Yup....seen some of those amigos rode back into town and ya knows how them Texans like ta 'supersize' things!......

Wasn't a Texan, Amigo. One of our home grown modtards. On that note here's our Mexican word of the day...
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (72.1 KB, 543 views)
Wasn't a Texan, Amigo. One of our home grown modtards. On that note here's our Mexican word of the day... Originally Posted by roscoe14850
LOL....but but but prolly did it under orders from Berlin.....oppps mean Houston.....
Yup....seen some of those amigos rode back into town and ya knows how them Texans like ta 'supersize' things!......

Originally Posted by Celso
LOL....but but but prolly did it under orders from Berlin.....oppps mean Houston..... Originally Posted by Celso
Is it a recording? It never seems to change.
let ElleW free
I second that one: bring back ElleW!
Yep, bring her back
Yessss!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (74.3 KB, 474 views)
The way things are going around here lately.... I'm all for bringing GP back.