Random Thoughts

Never too early for banana bread! Never too early for pumkin spice coffee in my opinion either. Been having that every morning for the last month!
NTTIAWWT
There’s such a thing of lasting TOO long
Never too early for banana bread! Never too early for pumkin spice coffee in my opinion either. Been having that every morning for the last month! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
I love both!! Both sound amazing right now, too. It’s been a while since I’ve had either!
All this talk about banana bread has me planning to make this soon!
https://www.averiecooks.com/cream-ch...-banana-bread/
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A7E7868A-5221-4252-9108-8386F67057E1.jpeg (234.9 KB, 337 views)
Of course I discover that The Green Mile is on Netflix on an evening when I have to go to bed on time...
Applewood smoked barbecue chicken!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg ABCA426C-6B15-4F0C-8A31-1C0C1B2EF0F1.jpeg (334.2 KB, 302 views)
Applewood smoked barbecue chicken! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That looks good.
That looks good. Originally Posted by Baconman
It was amazing! I love my Traeger!!
For every well-written, informative review, it seems as if there are at least a dozen that read as if they were written by somebody who failed third-grade grammar. I can't claim membership among the pantheon of great modern writers, but I can at least spell and use proper punctuation.
For every well-written, informative review, it seems as if there are at least a dozen that read as if they were written by somebody who failed third-grade grammar. I can't claim membership among the pantheon of great modern writers, but I can at least spell and use proper punctuation. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Indeed sir. That seems to be half the battle, anyway. You’ve had some great reviews though, so I think you’re being modest.
I’m of the opinion that “pear” is the greatest among the Angry Orchard flavors.
For every well-written, informative review, it seems as if there are at least a dozen that read as if they were written by somebody who failed third-grade grammar. I can't claim membership among the pantheon of great modern writers, but I can at least spell and use proper punctuation. Originally Posted by JdeHog

But, apparently, correct spelling would be wasted on 12/13 readers.
I think Outshine should make an adult version of coconut popsicles that also have rum.
It would be good to mix in some pineapple as well