YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

YM any news on a Houston party in the future? Originally Posted by tucson
I haven't heard anything. Big Louie still hosts Poker Tournament Socials (not an ECCIE event), but so far the next one has not been scheduled.
Another display of my domestic Goddess-ness...lol

Pumpkin Tart Turkey
No Houston parties or I would be there. Originally Posted by tucson
ditto---we need to bring back that fun to Htown!
Here I am beneath two of my favorite women.
Speaking of Hollow Weeine I hope to see every one in San Antonio on the 28TH. Originally Posted by tucson
115 attending SA's Hollow Weenie 2014

And SA's 2014 XXXmass is already shaping up!

SA's 2013 XXXmas was a blast:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=925671

SA's 2015 calendar already filling up (Austin's, too).

= = = = =

Houston events -- one just never knows what the future may hold. There is some discussion away from here, I'm told.

Maybe a "Procrastinators New Year's Eve" (lifting a page from the San Antonio calendar)?
How about some feet pics Marie?
I've seen Yummy's feet in person, and boy are they cute!
Damn do I now have a foot fetish?
Love foot rubs; will travel
OMG, I forgot to post about one of the coolest sessions ever. Last Wednesday, I got all the way to the wrist inside a gent's bum. I can't even begin to describe the mental high and level of intimacy and trust achieved. A-fucking-mazing!
Did you practice your ASL while you were up there?
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2015, 04:17 PM
OMG, I forgot to post about one of the coolest sessions ever. Last Wednesday, I got all the way to the wrist inside a gent's bum. I can't even begin to describe the mental high and level of intimacy and trust achieved. A-fucking-mazing! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Watch out for the olé "Pull my finger" trick.

OMG, I forgot to post about one of the coolest sessions ever. Last Wednesday, I got all the way to the wrist inside a gent's bum. I can't even begin to describe the mental high and level of intimacy and trust achieved. A-fucking-mazing! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

I saw a show on Nat Geo..... Did you have that glove that went to your shoulder on? and a pair of Hip waders?

Jus kidding.....