Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

No she was warned about trolling and making racist statements about my Latin heritage and life in general and she chose to ignore it with her cute little "Kitty is only Cuban on Tuesday" comments.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You're wrong & again this isn't the topic of this thread
Tomorrow is Cuban Tuesday up in this bitch.

Wenn die moderatoren nie diesen faden schließen frage ich mich, wie lange es eine auf Seite bleiben (1)
[If the mods never close this thread I wonder how long it'll stay on page one (1)]
Tomorrow is Cuban Tuesday up in this bitch. Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is off topic. The topic is about how Dorothy received points and no one else did. Lol. Sucks for her.
So, warning shots were fired. I wonder if only one person will get pointed this time...?

Will this be another example of how a moderator picks and chooses whom he will enforce the guidelines on?

The suspense is killing me as the topic has come full circle: Direct insults, off topic posts, thread hijacking

Do we all see what a mess that can be caused when the staff is biased and looks the other way for far too long? This is the board that the members in this forum have allowed and created by NOT questioning things and letting mods make biased decisions because they happen to not like the target of those decisions.

I'm sure the staff is tired of dealing with this thread, but what will be done about it?

Tick tock...
So, warning shots were fired. I wonder if only one person will get pointed this time...?

Will this be another example of how a moderator picks and chooses whom he will enforce the guidelines on?

The suspense is killing me as the topic come has come full circle: Direct insults, off topic posts, thread hijacking

Do we all see what a mess that can be caused when the staff is biased and looks the other way for far too long? This is the board that the members in this forum have allowed and created by NOT questioning things and letting mods make biased decisions because they happen to not like the target of those decisions.

I'm sure the staff is tired of dealing with this thread, but what will be done about it?

Tick tock... Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Yummie. Honestly. Your pretty as fuck, and kudos for helping your friend. Really. Lol you'll must have shot marbles together as a kid because you really go to bat for her.

However. The topic is the unfair mod. You want fairness.

IF THE BOARD HAD UNBIASED MODS - Dorothy would be banned for way longer than she was. she is always off topic and always making off topic posts and direct insults. Then when someone gets on her ass she has her retarded ass friends come and RTM every post that is not one topic or is an insult.

So continue.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I take no issue with points being delivered fairly and consistently. If that means she were to be banned longer or prior to April, so be it, but that was not the case for which this thread was started.

In addition, this thread was placed here for the staff to take notice, and eventually for the community to notice. THIS thread is what the members get when they "baaahhh," like sheep. The staff wants nothing to do with it. Now there's a whole lot of mess to clean up and no one wants that burden. Imagine if things were nipped in the bud with fair and consistent enforcement of the guidelines. But so many of this community cheered for bringing down DM that it caused the staff to become complacent when not enough people questioned their actions.

This thread is perfect (L.A.: there is your answer).
They should be issued fairly, yes. Like I said if they were Dorothy would've been gone forever.
They should be issued fairly, yes... Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
I'm glad we agree on something
But that being said, she still had gotten what she deserved. Maybe others didn't as well or whatever. But I know for sure she deserved it.
But that being said, she still had gotten what she deserved. Maybe others didn't as well or whatever. But I know for sure she deserved it. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
So I deserved to be singled out & given points when others were given the same warning & continued to troll?

Since your so sure I deserved it what did I do to deserve it?
Deserved what exactly?

Even if the points were equally distributed, his directive to STOP TROLLING was not supported by any guideline.
So I deserved to be singled out & given points when others were given the same warning & continued to troll?

Since your so sure I deserved it what did I do to deserve it? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Well I don't know. How about the fact you act like a demon spawn child? The sad part is looking at the pics you posted barefaced - you're not ugly. And I'm sure your cooler than your board persona.
Deserved what exactly?

Even if the points were equally distributed, his directive to STOP TROLLING was not supported by any guideline. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Many acts of trolling *are* specifically called out in the forum guidelines:
Racism,
Rude or insulting remarks,
Off topic posts,
Certain nuclear topics (outing, unmentionable usage, unmentionable ages, etc.),
Threats of violence,
Medical speculation,
Abuse of private messaging
Dorothy you threatened me multiple times with getting me banned, not directly. But let's not play stupid. And had people rtm my posts by the fives. Maybe I was out of line for continuously bashing you - but I've seen you do it to a lot of providers.

Karma is karma. Just like you have tons of mods in your favor. You just came across one that wasn't.