Members You Miss...

GP would straighten up things!....

Wow , whoda ever seen Paulie girl being banned!!!! Good for him
Yep, bring her back Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Wow , whoda ever seen Paulie girl being banned!!!! Good for him Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Guess again TV
Lol that was quick
Im not gonna imply on services offered , but a review on how ya got back from the banned so quick is in order. Youve reviewed much less.
Im not gonna imply on services offered , but a review on how ya got back from the banned so quick is in order. Youve reviewed much less. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
English please!
Im not gonna imply on services offered , but a review on how ya got back from the banned so quick is in order. Youve reviewed much less. Originally Posted by TechnoViking

why would Paulie review that life time ban? taint credit worthy
TechnoViking
BANNED(note I'm not sure why on this one)

tigerjedi69
BANNED

elcipse
BANNED

next two I have a idea and I will miss them till return

any one want ta miss TV?
TechnoViking
BANNED(note I'm not sure why on this one)

tigerjedi69
BANNED

elcipse
BANNED

next two I have a idea and I will miss them till return

any one want ta miss TV? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I will miss TV...
I can't believe how quick the other 2 were banned... I'm so thankful that I was warned by another member to NOT post the link, bc really I had no clue that would be considered against the rules... there is always links about stings and stuff posted in alerts so figured this was no different... I feel bad for those guys bc I'm sure they weren't meaning to out : (..
Yup, be warned. You can only post those types of links if the person is NOT a member here. Even then...you can get some shit. 'Cuz most of the staff have trouble with the rules too. Nuthin's simple on here.
OSD posted against doing it. Even ledgable. Thx

I quoted medical problems awhile back and was pointed.

Didnt matter I wasn't the OP
I will miss TV... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
It's his third time being missed....

'Cuz most of the staff have trouble with the rules too. Nuthin's simple on here. Originally Posted by rooster
Even back in the day???
It happened. OSD got banned.
OSD, welcome to the most prolific threD in coed . Mandle up homie, whew !
yep he gone, lol

miss him