Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Well I don't know. How about the fact you act like a demon spawn child? The sad part is looking at the pics you posted barefaced - you're not ugly. And I'm sure your cooler than your board persona. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Domo acts cunty because that's her online personna. She relishes it. Which 95% of the time is fine, because this hobby is full of asshats on all sides. That 5% though, she gets her labial flap caught in the doorjam and gets nailed with points. Last of which put her into a vacation. This fired up her Houston brigade and brought them out in droves.

The system here is setup to be open to moderator interpretation. It is exactly why there are guidelines, not rules. The powers that be apparently want them loosely interpreted.

Was Domo being cunty? Yep!
Should she have gotten points? Probably. But the admins/owner didnt think the points were eggregious enough to reverse them.

So now she is back and (imo) teetering again on probably earning more. She can't seem to not take the bait. The inane bickering between Domo and others might just earn her a directive!
Dorothy you threatened me multiple times with getting me banned, not directly. But let's not play stupid. And had people rtm my posts by the fives. Maybe I was out of line for continuously bashing you - but I've seen you do it to a lot of providers.

Karma is karma. Just like you have tons of mods in your favor. You just came across one that wasn't. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
When did I threaten you?

But the difference between how I talk shit & you talk shit are 2 different things.. You may not understand shit I do on the board but I have never ever talked shit about a provider with untrue statements..

You didn't talk shit you purposely went thread to thread spewing un true statements which isn't cool at all.. But you're new & I get that..

I also thank you for finally responding without cursing & etc..

Theres a purpose to this thread & these last few pages makes my purpose of this thread that much more AWESOME...

Mojojo Warned Others To Keep On Topic & Also Stop With Insults Which Has Continued Since His Warning...
When did I threaten you?

But the difference between how I talk shit & you talk shit are 2 different things.. You may not understand shit I do on the board but I have never ever talked shit about a provider with untrue statements..

You didn't talk shit you purposely went thread to thread spewing un true statements which isn't cool at all.. But you're new & I get that..

I also thank you for finally responding without cursing & etc.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Okay. I see your on your petty note again. Nothing I said about you came from thin air. The photos I circled the evidence - it was clear. I just crowned you. If they weren't true you wouldn't have all of a sudden made a new showcase my dear. And new? Babes. I jumped off the porch when you were still wet behind the ears. I can teach you some things. However.
Many acts of trolling *are* specifically called out in the forum guidelines:
Racism,
Rude or insulting remarks,
Off topic posts,
Certain nuclear topics (outing, unmentionable usage, unmentionable ages, etc.),
Threats of violence,
Medical speculation,
Abuse of private messaging Originally Posted by corona
I propose that when a moderator gives a warning that it should be specific to the guidelines. Problem solved.
Okay. I see your on your petty note again. Nothing I said about you came from thin air. The photos I circled the evidence - it was clear. I just crowned you. If they weren't true you wouldn't have all of a sudden made a new showcase my dear. And new? Babes. I jumped off the porch when you were still wet behind the ears. I can teach you some things. However. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You stated I offer BBFS where is that proof?

That's what Im talking about...

Ive made a new showcase because my pictures were out dated...

However....

Im trying to teach you how to stay on topic so lets continue
Domo acts cunty because that's her online personna. She relishes it. Which 95% of the time is fine, because this hobby is full of asshats on all sides. That 5% though, she gets her labial flap caught in the doorjam and gets nailed with points. Last of which put her into a vacation. This fired up her Houston brigade and brought them out in droves.

The system here is setup to be open to moderator interpretation. It is exactly why there are guidelines, not rules. The powers that be apparently want them loosely interpreted.

Was Domo being cunty? Yep!
Should she have gotten points? Probably. But the admins/owner didnt think the points were eggregious enough to reverse them.

So now she is back and (imo) teetering again on probably earning more. She can't seem to not take the bait. The inane bickering between Domo and others might just earn her a directive! Originally Posted by corona
Correct
Correct Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Which part?
Racism,
Rude or insulting remarks,
Off topic posts,
Threats of violence,
Medical speculation,
But he warned to STOP TROLLING... Which In my opinion I did...

My last words were.... SHE'S ONLY CUBAN ON TUESDAY'S

That's not anything you listed above
You stated I offer BBFS where is that proof?

That's what Im talking about...

Ive made a new showcase because my pictures were out dated...

However....

Im trying to teach you how to stay on topic so lets continue Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You got new showcase pics because I exposed your grandmothers wigs you took of her corpse then took some selfies and called it a showcase. Has anyone noticed your new pics cut off the top of your head.

MAYBE Nyr wasn't a fan of wigs, or your disgusting motel room photos.

You'd be better of closing your money maker young man
But he warned to STOP TROLLING... Which In my opinion I did...

My last words were.... SHE'S ONLY CUBAN ON TUESDAY'S

That's not anything you listed above Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Your opinion isn't worth shit, just like your wigs. Being that he still pointed you.
Well done.
Which part? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The whole spit he was correct about.
My last words were.... SHE'S ONLY CUBAN ON TUESDAY'S Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Which is a racist thing to say, which may have been one of the many reasons your a$$ got banned.

BTW your new pics look like they might be inside of a Motel 6, I thought you said you never went there.
Tomorrow is Cuban Tuesday up in this bitch. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I need to find a Cuban tomorrow in West Tx.

Racism,
Rude or insulting remarks, Kitty and Sasha are rolling here
Off topic posts, Kitty and Sasha are far from on topic
Threats of violence, Sasha issued a threat in another thread
Medical speculation,

Pretty clear stuff.
I need to find a Cuban tomorrow in West Tx.

Pretty clear stuff. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well if your looking for an 80$ car date call Dorothy Monroe.
And yes the guidelines are clear. That's why Nyr did what he was supposed to
You got new showcase pics because I exposed your grandmothers wigs you took of her corpse then took some selfies and called it a showcase. Has anyone noticed your new pics cut off the top of your head.

MAYBE Nyr wasn't a fan of wigs, or your disgusting motel room photos.

You'd be better of closing your money maker young man Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You need to keep my family out of your mouth especially when you're trying to be disrespectful... Im done responding to you there is absolutely no fucking reason you need to bring my family into our conversation...