YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

OMG, I forgot to post about one of the coolest sessions ever. Last Wednesday, I got all the way to the wrist inside a gent's bum. I can't even begin to describe the mental high and level of intimacy and trust achieved. A-fucking-mazing! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummie and Dee for get it it's not gonna happen. Not my ass NO fuckin way.
lol I have only fisted one girl....did not like it!
Wore blue latex-free exam glove. Felt his heartbeat. So cool!
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2015, 08:44 AM
That said, the rectum is not designed to accommodate objects as large as a fist. Even if you use lots and lots of lube, fisting the rectum can cause pain, discomfort at best and tearing or bleeding at worst. Repeated fisting of the rectum will change the size and shape of the anus, possibly leading to the need for adult diapers in the future because the anal sphincter has lost enough elasticity that it can no longer keep waste inside.

http://askdanandjennifer.com/sex-int...it-safe-video/
That said, the rectum is not designed to accommodate objects as large as a fist. Even if you use lots and lots of lube, fisting the rectum can cause pain, discomfort at best and tearing or bleeding at worst. Repeated fisting of the rectum will change the size and shape of the anus, possibly leading to the need for adult diapers in the future because the anal sphincter has lost enough elasticity that it can no longer keep waste inside.

http://askdanandjennifer.com/sex-int...it-safe-video/ Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not an Amazon, but I'm also not a petite, dainty woman at 5'7...I've never had any unpleasant tears or bleeding from my Lover's with my hands. I suppose it's all about technique and patience.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2015, 11:44 AM
I'm not an Amazon, but I'm also not a petite, dainty woman at 5'7...I've never had any unpleasant tears or bleeding from my Lover's with my hands. I suppose it's all about technique and patience. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Long term if you keep stretching the sphincter you'll be crapping elephant turds without any control as to when!

So while you and YummyMarie may enjoy giving or getting ' em they have some long term averse effects.

Dear YM,

I am in a bad mood because I hate everyone. How do I overcome this rage?

Your faithful reader,
LV
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2015, 09:29 AM
^^^Have YM stick her fist up your ass^^^

^^^Have YM stick her fist up your ass^^^

. Originally Posted by WTF

I Bet Liliana, would do that to you for free... ijs...

" A Real Life Puppet "
Dear YM,

Your faithful reader,
LV Originally Posted by Liliana Vess

Posting taint photos will help you overcome your rage. The taint will allow you to find internal peace.
Dear YM,

Your faithful reader,
LV Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Don't overcome it. Revel in it, then call me for a good "I-hate-everyone grudge fuck." Then all will be right as rain

HTH,

Marie
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 09:18 AM
I Bet Liliana, would do that to you for free... ijs...

" A Real Life Puppet " Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I never have wanted to stick my fist up someone's asshole nor wanted one stuck up mine. So Liliana will have to keep on searching.

I don't know about the rest of y'all but that hole is where I shit from. Seems as if some of you grow roses from there...
I'm considering getting a glass butt plug with a rose shape sticking out....pretty Note to self: create a wishlist on my website...

Anyways, I was changing the sheets after some playtime, and my booty wanted to stop in and say "Hi!" Also, my booty wanted to say that it doesn't receive fists or fist-sized penises.

I'm considering getting a glass butt plug with a rose shape sticking out....pretty Note to self: create a wishlist on my website...

Anyways, I was changing the sheets after some playtime, and my booty wanted to stop in and say "Hi!" Also, my booty wanted to say that it doesn't receive fists or fist-sized penises.

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy, I see through the glass butt P. That the second in the picture is a derrière, who hopefully would like me.
Why is booty not front in picture if it truly wants to say something? are you trying to oppress some wonderful views it might have to share? Come Marie we don't oppress others views! Unless its in a session.

PS Nice view by the way