For those who need proof of election fraud....

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 7, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Wisconsin has just canceled 205,000 voter registrations because they say they could not find the voters. Why did they wait until AFTER the election? Would this mean that we would have won Wisconsin? Congratulations!

###
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 7, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Wisconsin has just canceled 205,000 voter registrations because they say they could not find the voters. Why did they wait until AFTER the election? Would this mean that we would have won Wisconsin? Congratulations!

### Originally Posted by bambino
Routine.

Commission officials announced Wednesday that they deactivated 174,307 voter registrations on Saturday because the voters hadn't cast a ballot in four years and didn't respond to a mailing. They said they are required by law every two years to identify registered voters who haven't voted in the previous four years and deactivate them unless they wish to remain registered.

The commission on Saturday also deactivated 31,854 registrations of voters who may have moved and didn't respond to a mailing. The commission mailed postcards during the summer of 2019 to more than 230,000 voters identified by the Electronic Registration Information Center as having possibly moved.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...tions-79268748

So the majority that were deactivated had not voted in 4 years and the others could not be found.

No proof of fraud.

And Republicans in Wisconsin control both the House and the Senate.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2021, 08:15 AM
perseveration - SR would not accept his own birth certificate as proof of existence if it came from a Republican source.
York County, PA, had 311,108 registered on the rolls at the time of the 11/3/20 election.

In my numbers I have York County estimated at 25,000 heavy for Biden. Perhaps the county, who recently punted on audits, could explain this issue.

Given that 1/365 = 0.27%, how is it that 79,968 (25.7%) registered voters have a registration date of January 1 of any given year? I realize the county may not do business on certain dates, but really? Other dates are accounted for for the remaining 231,000 voters, but how do we explain this?

Is this the cache of phantom voters that has been hanging on to the rolls indefinitely? Certainly the county or the state can clear this up - or maybe Senator Corman or Rep. Grove?

I cannot release to you the entire roll due to personal identifiers but see this photo for what I'm talking about here.

The scourge of 1/1 registration dates goes from 1940 to 2017.

Answers. They are needed.
So much fake news it hurts. Originally Posted by royamcr
For once your right. Speedy’s sources are The Who’s who of fake news.
Guess you are too dumb to recognize sarcasm.
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/36914 Originally Posted by bambino
Guess you are too dumb to recognize sarcasm. Originally Posted by royamcr
So you admit Speedy posted fake news. That’s a good start.
Trumpys are the dumbest fuckers on earth. And they are proudly stupid. Too funny. Y’all literally believe anything someone puts on the internet if it agrees your already ignorant and distorted world view.
Trumpys are the dumbest fuckers on earth. And they are proudly stupid. Too funny. Y’all literally believe anything someone puts on the internet if it agrees your already ignorant and distorted world view. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Morons like you are why hookers put "No AA".
So you admit Speedy posted fake news. That’s a good start. Originally Posted by bambino
Your lack of intelligence amazes me.

The links I provided simply showed that news sources reported on the Ohio election, something you doubted. How can that be "fake news"?

As usual, you and others continue to believe only news that supports your POV and you use such outstanding news sources as The Gateway Pundit and OAN to support your POV.
Your lack of intelligence amazes me.

The links I provided simply showed that news sources reported on the Ohio election, something you doubted. How can that be "fake news"?

As usual, you and others continue to believe only news that supports your POV and you use such outstanding news sources as The Gateway Pundit and OAN to support your POV. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You do the same thing. But I don’t call you stupid. When one resorts to insults it shows frustration and shows their arguments lack substance.

All the best.
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2021, 08:37 AM
B - Amen, good Sir.

SR is showing teh DPST desperation to coverup their Crimes of voter Fraud./