Boltfan has a secret to share

Little known fact that paying for a lot of pussy doesn't make you smarter, richer or better looking.
The best part of this thread is the original topic. It isnt a secret if everyone knows but you.
i don't make the rules.. and i thought you stated you would not acknowledge me any more..? please stick with that..

bye bye now. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I hope this isn't yet another threat to hurt a lady that stands up to honest_abe or has a difference of opinion.
You'd be very disappointed - in the RW I'm quite normal.

Yum - SuzySlutbag, you know a girl like that is offering bareback AND BCCR. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Personally? No, but I hear its pretty common these days. Abe's pretty hip to the new talent, I'm sure he could guide you in the right direction.
The best part of this thread is the original topic. It isnt a secret if everyone knows but you. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Respectfully disagree. I think the best part of this thread is it was supposed to embarrass you or something like that and it's just bringing to light what a danger honest_abe is to the ladies in the community.

Personally? No, but I hear its pretty common these days. Abe's pretty hip to the new talent, I'm sure he could guide you in the right direction. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Kind of - I only bareback when it's mutually agreed upon; honest_abe forces girls to bareback and that's not cool.
Are you trying to channel wakeup? His smartest guy in the room routine doesnt work either. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Not at all, I know I'm not the smartest. I don't tell people they aren't relevant, after all.
This thread is hilarious lol
Bullshit.

You noted the women should take not of his violent tendencies. That's not implying he's a risk to them?

You're a fucktard of the highest order who won't stand behind what he says and runs his mouth an awful lot. And I still don't give a fuck about points for saying it because it's true.

I don't expect that PM to ever come because, to be blunt, you are, like most self-important blowhards and Internet bullies, nothing but hot air.
Bullshit.

You noted the women should take not of his violent tendencies. That's not implying he's a risk to them?

You're a fucktard of the highest order who won't stand behind what he says and runs his mouth an awful lot. And I still don't give a fuck about points for saying it because it's true.

I don't expect that PM to ever come because, to be blunt, you are, like most self-important blowhards and Internet bullies, nothing but hot air. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Just for clarification, are you referring to Abe, Fun, or me?
keep insulting me dude.. like you do everyone else Originally Posted by honest_abe
Hey Bolt, I got this one covered.

Abe, you are a pathetic, attention whoring, manipulative piece of shit who goes out if his way to trip over his remarkably small dick with every word he types. You are a coward who likes to play word games to pretend his intended message was misinterpreted because somewhere along the way he became convinced he was more intelligent than most, yet is too stupid to recognize when he has come up against someone who actually is intelligent.

You are somehow convinced that your ability to get young hookers to go bareback for a discount is a remarkable skill, and who believes that his standing in a community of men paying for sex not only somehow creates a level of importance, he actually believe it coveys on him some kind of authority in said community so he's decided that, unsatisfied with being a source of information on which girls can be convinced to rawdog for cash, wants to be the definitive source of behavior on a site where he doesn't have a leg to stand on because he is a remarkable hypocrite who likely is to great a fool to even see his hypocrisy.

You are also a coward of the highest order who would be well served to remember that it's best not to keep poking a bear with a stick because while it is true you don't have to outrun the bear, but only everyone else, that only matters if there is anyone else running with you, and there isn't.

Now, might I suggest, when you are done having someone read this post to you, explaining any words longer than two syllables, that you wander off to backpage, find some dumb young hooker who will see your review count and the number of equally pathetic fanboys eager to suck your cock after every review, and think that somehow you are doing them a favor, when the truth is you just guarantee them a series of sessions with fucktards expecting what you say you got for the rate you say you paid, and end up wondering what the hell happened, but afraid to say anything because they can also see the manner in which you treat anyone who you decide doesn't meet your standards of behavior, which is peculiar considering precisely what it is that brings everyone here and the manner in which you attained your fan club.
You'd be very disappointed - in the RW I'm quite normal.

Yum - SuzySlutbag, you know a girl like that is offering bareback AND BCCR. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

BBCR is nothing remotely similar to bbfs.
Just for clarification, are you referring to Abe, Fun, or me? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Abe, but I know you like it when people appreciate your trolling, so you can be a fucktard too.
God Damn. Did someone stir up a hornet's nest or what....
Abe, but I know you like it when people appreciate your trolling, so you can be a fucktard too. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Thank you - you kissing the ring is noted and appreciated.