Okay, lets really talk about the latest airliner to go down.

Ironically, that is what you have done in your comment!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yea, but ... but ... but ... he only meant everyone else!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2015, 08:42 AM
Can we specify a place that only employs illegals, so you will feel at home? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So you wanna meet where you fuck those Asian slaves?

So you wanna meet where you fuck those Asian slaves?

Originally Posted by WTF
That would be a little too personal. Let's go to the downtown builders club - you guys probably hire the wives of your workers to serve the food.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2015, 08:51 AM

So in WTF's impaired and childish mind he morphs from:

He HEARD somewhere ..... to ..... "it's a fact"! And "for the record" here's the quote:

"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes I posted that...because that was what I thought I heard on one of the Cable Channels.

Then after your dumbass phone comments , I did a bit of research on the internet which backed up wtf I thought I heard.

You were the idiot bringing up Cell phone apps to this thread.

You were the one who did not know why this technology was not employed. I freely admitted I knew nothing about it before doing a tad bit of research. After reading along with what I had read of your posts , I knew damn well you didn't know shit about it.
.... you guys probably hire the wives of your workers to serve the food. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
naaahhhhh ... cleaning houses, rubbing, and tugging for them.
Yes I posted that...because that was what I thought I heard on one of the Cable Channels. Originally Posted by WTF
... yea, right?

Keep trying to be relevant to the discussion. Then declare yourself a "winner"!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2015, 01:11 PM
... yea, right?

Keep trying to be relevant to the discussion. Then declare yourself a "winner"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey Einstein, you posted about phone apps and phone GPS in this thread.

God Damn
I watched Castaway recently
wtf can I wear/bring to be able to locate me if my next plane crashes and I live?
anything besides a satellite-dish?
survive a plane crash?
yeah, like 96% people do
Out of the collective 53,487 people involved in plane crashes in the U.S. from 1983 to 2000, 51,20796% 96% lived
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/5402342.stm

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_19698...#ixzz3OMKCe4MG
Hey Einstein, you posted about phone apps and phone GPS in this thread. Originally Posted by WTF
It's about time you got something right ... but I'm not really that smart.

Of course I posted about phone apps, but I said NOTHING about installing them in aircraft .. that was your childish, immatutre, spurious claim that I was even remotely suggesting that PHONE APPS be downloaded to aircraft ...

Besides ... I think you finally figured out your bullshit wouldn't float when you FINALLY SAW IN THE POST OF MINE that 90% OF U.S. carrier aircraft already have the GPS tracking .. hardware and software onboard ....

so then like a little child you decided to change the subject.

Does that work well with your Bimboes and Illegal aliens?
I watched Castaway recently
wtf can I wear/bring to be able to locate me if my next plane crashes and I live?
anything besides a satellite-dish? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker

Keep the batter charged up, and before you leave you can actually buy a small fold up solar recharger that keep the battery up after you see daylight. Keep it all in water tight carry bags (check the dive shops). Drive away about $1,500, and you can call home.

Don't worry about this naysayers, they are worse than "Flat Earthers"!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2015, 03:24 PM
It's about time you got something right ... but I'm not really that smart. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think we all already knew that...

Of course I posted about phone apps, but I said NOTHING about installing them in aircraft .. that was your childish, immatutre, spurious claim that I was even remotely suggesting that PHONE APPS be downloaded to aircraft ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
So for no good reason you posted some shit about Phone apps and Phone GPS in a thread about a lost airliner!

Besides ... I think you finally figured out your bullshit wouldn't float when you FINALLY SAW IN THE POST OF MINE that 90% OF U.S. carrier aircraft already have the GPS tracking .. hardware and software onboard ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yet I kept asking if you knew why it was not being used. You had no answer until I provided one for you. Shall I provide it again?
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2015, 03:29 PM

Keep the batter charged up, and before you leave you can actually buy a small fold up solar recharger that keep the battery up after you see daylight. Keep it all in water tight carry bags (check the dive shops). Drive away about $1,500, and you can call home.

Don't worry about this naysayers, they are worse than "Flat Earthers"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You hear that folks....invest $1500 in Sundry Cell phone items in case you survive a fucking crash landing and they can not find you immediately. I bet Captain Scully wishes he'd had that!
Hey Einstein, you posted about phone apps and phone GPS in this thread.

God Damn Originally Posted by WTF
What do you expect? That is coming from the same LLIdiot who still claims the ill fated and ill advised Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq was a good idea!

He is a true Dipwad!
What do you expect? That is coming from the same LLIdiot who still claims the ill fated and ill advised Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq was a good idea!

He is a true Dipwad! Originally Posted by bigtex
Still stuck on stupid are you?
Still stuck on stupid are you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, stuck on stupid is "Pssstttt..... YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE" ...